Reviews for The Knight and the Blacksmith
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING A CECILY AND LUKE FANFIC! I NEEDED THIS IN LIFE!
delahwly chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Ahh it's a shame that you haven't updated in so long! I love this story. If you see this review please update! :D
deathjoker01 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
whoa i love ur story and all anime fanfic stories wooohhoooo uuu rullleee all the anime authors including u r the best and 4ever will be in my heart so pls pls make a new chap plsssss i beg u pls don't stop.

XXdeathXX
Ellabellaboo124 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
CrescentRoseEmber chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
No 0_o you left me with a cliff hanger
Erica chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This story has a very good start to it. I have enjoy reading it and would like to see it continued and finish. Hope that you can do this soon thanks for writing about it.
WOW chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
this is incredible of how someone is able to make a good Sacred Blacksmith fanfiction unlike all the others. Remember to add in some awesomely cute moments between the couple. Goodness, that time Cecily let out a small moan and Luke paused, I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. Please make more of this and I hope you update soon.
OMG chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SEMAKEMAKEMAKEMOREMOREMOREMO REMOREMORE
OTP LUVAR chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
OMG PLEASE MAKE MORE CAUSE THOS CUTE AWKWARD MOMENTS BETWEEN THOSE TWO ARE MMM-MMM-GOOD! PLEASE MAKE MORE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LOVE THE COUPLE SO MUCH MORE!
E.Joseph chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Overall, this is the best fanfiction for Cesiluke! I love how you engage yourself into the appropiate character possible. But any chance, have you read the manga. AMAZING FOR WORDS TO SAY! Pacing and timing of a particular situation is correct. Though shed some more light onto Luke's character for say, like from the manga. I'm a little iffy for OOCness so I guess the same can go for Cesily. However! I AM LOVING THIS SO KEEP IT UP! PLEASE MAKE MOAAAAAAR 33 Luke is so adorable!
Anime-Grimmy chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I freakin' LOVE this story! Cute sweetness and a death at the end? AWESOME! And I really like Michael! Please do Moooooorreeee
LadyEliseNicoleKatherine chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Love this story! best I've read in awhile!
Tinowenn chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
This is a pretty interesting story! I just finished watching the anime (i havent read the mangas...yet) and it seems something similar to what i would write for these characters :) Hope you update soon.
Tristan of Avalon chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I just discovered this story today. When I finished reading it, it felt like a great tale, ready to be woven into something of a gem. There are some bits and pieces that could be polished, but all in all, a great tale to date. I am definitely looking forward to reading more of your work.
xl3utterflyx chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
So happy, new chapter! _
I would love it if you could update quicker, though...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »