Reviews for The Knight and the Blacksmith
deathjoker01 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
whoa i love ur story and all anime fanfic stories wooohhoooo uuu rullleee all the anime authors including u r the best and 4ever will be in my heart so pls pls make a new chap plsssss i beg u pls don't stop.

XXdeathXX
Ellabellaboo124 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
CrescentRoseEmber chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
No 0_o you left me with a cliff hanger
Erica chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This story has a very good start to it. I have enjoy reading it and would like to see it continued and finish. Hope that you can do this soon thanks for writing about it.
WOW chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
this is incredible of how someone is able to make a good Sacred Blacksmith fanfiction unlike all the others. Remember to add in some awesomely cute moments between the couple. Goodness, that time Cecily let out a small moan and Luke paused, I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. Please make more of this and I hope you update soon.
OMG chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SEMAKEMAKEMAKEMOREMOREMOREMO REMOREMORE
OTP LUVAR chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
OMG PLEASE MAKE MORE CAUSE THOS CUTE AWKWARD MOMENTS BETWEEN THOSE TWO ARE MMM-MMM-GOOD! PLEASE MAKE MORE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LOVE THE COUPLE SO MUCH MORE!
E.Joseph chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Overall, this is the best fanfiction for Cesiluke! I love how you engage yourself into the appropiate character possible. But any chance, have you read the manga. AMAZING FOR WORDS TO SAY! Pacing and timing of a particular situation is correct. Though shed some more light onto Luke's character for say, like from the manga. I'm a little iffy for OOCness so I guess the same can go for Cesily. However! I AM LOVING THIS SO KEEP IT UP! PLEASE MAKE MOAAAAAAR 33 Luke is so adorable!
Awesome-HetaliaQueen 37 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I freakin' LOVE this story! Cute sweetness and a death at the end? AWESOME! And I really like Michael! Please do Moooooorreeee
LadyEliseNicoleKatherine chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Love this story! best I've read in awhile!
Tinowenn chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
This is a pretty interesting story! I just finished watching the anime (i havent read the mangas...yet) and it seems something similar to what i would write for these characters :) Hope you update soon.
Seraph of Starlight chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I just discovered this story today. When I finished reading it, it felt like a great tale, ready to be woven into something of a gem. There are some bits and pieces that could be polished, but all in all, a great tale to date. I am definitely looking forward to reading more of your work.
xl3utterflyx chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
So happy, new chapter! _
I would love it if you could update quicker, though...
Kouhou Mei chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I like the story and it really is funny. But I think that there isn't enough detail and it's going rather fast. There's a lot of dialogue, and not a whole lot of description. It may be just the writing style, but I can't really tell what they're thinking. Also, I think that the characters are getting a little bit ooc. If Cecily had been away for 6 long months for training, she should have some kind of change. Her personality is the same, which is good, but she should be at least a little more knowledgeable in fighting. And I'm sure Luke thinks a little more complicated than that, and that he's not unfamiliar with his feelings towards Cecily. Well, this is just my opinion. But great story, so far. Hurry and update, please!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2012