Reviews for Nothing Really Matters
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great story I am cry my eyes out!
VampireAcademyLuver98 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
update soon
Ibbited chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
As an atheist, I can relate to you, but thankfully, my mom has been very understanding since Ive told her. And I think that sending anyone to be unwound would be a horrible way to win an argument. Rah. Your paragraph on Eric was very well written and kinda beautiful in a way. I don't think the nurse would ask so many questions, or have the answers make the surgeons pause in thought, but this is your story and it is fantastic. (I'm reading this as I write you a review.) I think you kind of jumped the gun on not talking before the heart was taken out. Don't need anything below the heart to talk, just the vocal chords. Though, may need the lungs. I'm not into anatomy. I think it would be horrible to not tell someone you love that you were going away to die (sort of). Even if its painful, it would be so traumatic for the other person otherwise. I remember in the book that they said that the soul, having all the body parts spaced out around everywhere, possibly stretches across the area like a blanket. This was very well written and a wonderful account of your would-be last moments. Again, I can't believe you have so few reviews, considering that this is on the Unwind movie blog. Good luck with life and etc.
ibbited :]
Amber chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was really cute, it made me all teary eyed. Which is really good for such a short story., I really liked it, good job
Storm Arashi chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow...This is...Painfully beautiful...Well done, well done. So much grace in your character it felt like I was looking through your eyes.
SoulWriter0012 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This story is so believable, it's almost scary. An interesting point to play with... What if you yourself were unwound? Instead of the characters from Unwind? Good job. Keep writing.

~SoulWriter0012