Reviews for Murder and Mythology
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Hope you come back to this soon...
Erin chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Please don't let this be the last chapter! It is so good and has kept me on the edge of my leather swivel seat! Is the"Traitor" that the crazy killer sees Sherlock? Is he going to go after Sherlock?! Please I must know! :)
Erin chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Is there a continuation to this story? Or am I just not seeing it? It's REALLY GOOD and I REALLY WANNA READ MORE! :) You are extremely talented and should be very proud of yourself and of your writing talents. :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
I like your take on Sherlock's mother. I also love how the plot is progressing!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Shame you haven't come back to this story, it was really good. You write Sherlock and John very well.
Jacqs chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
A great shame you haven't continued with this story. It's really good.
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
Vuurvlieg chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
I love the way you wrote Sherlock's mother. Especially since she brings up quite some things I've been wanting to yell at Donovan myself. Too bad I can't step into the tv. :P Anyway, I like the case too and I really hope that this won't be the end of it. :)
VeIra-Girl chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Like your style of writing, it's seems like a good story, keep a good work!
the stargate time traveller chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
The mystery's certainly interesting, and its taking shape. How long will it take for the finer details of the killer's motives come to light?

Sherlocks' right when he says the police are idiots. I agree that the man could have a bit more tact when he deals with the police, but to insult the man with his mother nearby is beyond stupid. Will there be any more confrontations between Donovan and Sherlocks mother? I can certainly see it, but it would be interesting to see what she does. Donovan's too prideful, and arrogant - I say arrogant because she thinks that because she's a policewoman that means she's safe. I'd like to see her taken down a few pegs by the woman she insulted.

Rowena does have a point, Lestrade knows that Anderson and Donovan, and probably others, have...issues with people like Sherlock, and yet the good DI does nothing about it, but the blow about Scotland Yard must've hit the DI more than punch in the gut.

Donovan's part in the story...what will it be now, or will Lestrade ignore Rowena's opinion about her part in the case, tiny as it seems, and let Donovan stay on?
Jacqs chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Interesting, looking forward to more interaction between Sherlock, his mother and John.
Ailis1976 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Oh, I'm so curious...

Are you still writing? Can't wait for a new chapter...
reflekshun chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Terrific! Thank you for sharing.
Queen morgan la fay chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
I feel a little bad for Donovan, but she did have it coming. She really didn't have the right to insult Holmes' mother, even if she had a problem with him. Well, she certainly put her in her place.

I really liked the interactions between Sherlock and his mother, so 'Sherlock', yet affectionate at the same time. I can't wait for more.