Reviews for Easy Like Saturday Morning
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is so beautiful! Talk about domestic bliss! I haven't ever been a huge fan of small scenes like this, but you've totally changed that! So detailed and well written - absolutely brilliant!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
what a perfect way to start the weekend
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Just adorable. Really love it. Sometimes I'm just in the mood for something cute and sweet with no real plot. This made me just love them all the more.
Akira Setsuka chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OMAIGAWD. The fluffiness just killed me Dx
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awww that's really cute :) this makes my insides go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" and feel all warm and fuzzy.

Haha so I do really like that you made the characters more Round then Dynamic in this. Like you could have gone really easy with this and just had a cute little morning, but you went in depth into a section of Harvey and Mike's psyche and that's really great and made me like this a LOT.
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awe, how sweet :)
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
this is an amazing story!
whynotlive chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
*sigh of content* Awwwwwwwwwwww *_*
Julie chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was a really beautiful story, I very much enjoyed it! You should consider writing more of them, because you are excellent at it. Thanks for writing and sharing.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was so fucking sweet that my teeth hurt! God I miss Suits!
first time caller chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Lovely!
1stBonesFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Hi there. I already left you a review over on LJ but when I saw you had posted it here too, I just had to stop by and leave you a little note.

Thank you so much for filling the prompt. You did an absolutely amazing job and it was everything I wanted. I. Loved. It. Thank you. Again. Just so good.
Midnin503 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
very do the world a favor and write more mike/harvey.
carolizzie14 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh my god that was so cute! Very well done.