Reviews for Fate Stay Reborn
CatathonicNinja chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Great writing, interesting plot :)

Please please continue ?
EK12 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Reborn Gilgamesh I think? Anyway LOVE THIS!
Link no Sou chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Oh fuck I love you. This is going to be great and more with Ryohei being just the one who keeps an eye over everything also, Reborn/Luche for the win I'm happy and I'm glad that Uni is here being rsxdctfvgybuhnijm also wtf Millefiore but Byakuran is in another place? I LIKE IT A LOT YES HAHAHA

I love you, good luck with your exams and go back and write, i'll wait and...also, hmmm I had my thoughts but it's 3 am so I'm not thinking very clearly now...and good job searching the spell and leaving that quick FAQ.

You're making me get over anxious over a fic. Yes.
RR chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I'm sad that you abondoned Peripheral Hindsight, but I guess if you continue this story that makes up for it (I LOVE 10051!) so don't abandon it or I will come track you down :D... lol just kidding. I like your writing style, the sentences just flow so smoothly. And lastly: I was wrong about who the people in the chatroom were? WHO WERE THEY? And do you watch DRRR? The last thing sounded like the Saika. But anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.

Ps. Is Tsuna's servant Giotto?
Chocolate and caramel chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
SO Tsuna and Giotto huh? does haru get hibari? I mean it gonna be severely hilarious if they do. mukuro/chrome pair?
RR chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
A 10051 story? Fate/Stay Night? I love you! And OMG you're the one who wrote Peripheral Hindsight, aren't you? I KNEW IT! The second chapter sounded like them lol. I hope you put 6918 'cause I love them, but if you put another pairing, don't uhhh show it too much? Idk.
Link no Sou chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love Fate Stay Night and I love 10051, so you win my love for this. I can't wait until the new chapter and I bet you can use 6927 with Mukuro being all sadist and Tsuna can't control him or something hmmmm maybe you can even make Enma summoning some kind of strange Tsuna because Enma can be all psycho too. Oh well I'll be waiting the new chapter
IdyllicCritic chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Kyyyyaaa! Kyyyaaa! TOTALLY LOVE! X3

Tsk, tsk, Byakuran! I bet it's him who caused all that blood! But I really love how this story is beginning. I will be waiting impatiently for your next upgrade to this wonderful story.

Once again, little suggestions. For Tsuna... he can be paired with Murkuro (Because that sneaky Mist guardian always wanted to possess him) or with Goku-kun (Because he's SO loyal like a dog). But you decide.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Kyah! Fate stay night desu!

omg! finally! someone wrote it! i wanted to write something like this but I havent gotr the guts too! lol

my suggestions?

1. uni as master to gamma (lancer)

2. dino and Hibari (hibari as assasin.)

cant wait next chapter!
EK12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Why did I think of Gilgamesh upon reading this...? And who'll take that role anyway? And what's Tsuna's summon/role (summon if he's summoned, role if he is the summoner)