Reviews for Dangerous Seduction
Eseethequeen chapter 27 . 4/26
Can wait to read more. Please update soon!
jcampbell943 chapter 27 . 1/11
Wow wow wow 27 chapters and I need you to come back and finish. I need to know if Bella defeats death and saves Alec!
sab31897 chapter 27 . 1/9
Ok. I have been loving this. Very confusing but also extremely engaging...where did you go...?
Shawna chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
OOO! Alec knows her illness? This is an interesting twist! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Another wonderful chapter. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
Poor Jacob and the wolves! Poor Bella! Stupid Alec killed them all and might've even given Bella a heart attack! He really is a heartless, brutal monster. Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Another wonderful chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Another wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Another awesome chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Uh oh! Looks like someone evil might be in Bella's house! I wonder who it could be? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Another great chapter. I laughed when Bella said "that's one hard. . .chest." Hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Another great chapter. I liked reading from Jane and Alec's POV. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Great first chapter. Wow! Sometimes I forget just how dangerous Alec is with him being more calm than Jane. But this chapter reminds me that Alec, even though he may not have as bad a temper as Jane, is still just as dangerous as his sister if not more. I laughed when Alec said "My aren't you daring to tell a vampire to shut up." That was funny! Keep up the good work!