Reviews for Dangerous Seduction
Shawna chapter 12 . 7/8
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 11 . 7/8
OOO! Alec knows her illness? This is an interesting twist! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 10 . 7/8
Another wonderful chapter. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 9 . 7/8
Poor Jacob and the wolves! Poor Bella! Stupid Alec killed them all and might've even given Bella a heart attack! He really is a heartless, brutal monster. Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 7/8
Another wonderful chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 7 . 7/8
Another wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 7/8
Another awesome chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 5 . 7/8
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 7/8
Uh oh! Looks like someone evil might be in Bella's house! I wonder who it could be? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 7/8
Another great chapter. I laughed when Bella said "that's one hard. . .chest." Hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 7/8
Another great chapter. I liked reading from Jane and Alec's POV. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/8
Great first chapter. Wow! Sometimes I forget just how dangerous Alec is with him being more calm than Jane. But this chapter reminds me that Alec, even though he may not have as bad a temper as Jane, is still just as dangerous as his sister if not more. I laughed when Alec said "My aren't you daring to tell a vampire to shut up." That was funny! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 21 . 5/13
Another great chapter. I'm not used to seeing Jasper as a villain, so it was an interesting twist. I'm glad Alec arrived in time to save Bella-at least I hope so. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 19 . 5/13
Another great chapter. For a moment, I pictured Jane finding Bella slumped over on the toilet, dead. I let out a big sigh of relief when she found nothing but a pair of shoes, but it still has me worried about Bella and wondering what happened to her. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 18 . 5/13
Another great chapter. I love this story. Keep up the good work.