Reviews for Discovering Your Brilliance
neccowaferlover chapter 14 . 3/8
Finally a freaking story where Takahiro doesn't accept the relationship and Misaki saying basically to kiss his ass when he is commanded to come home and stays with Usage. All I have read so far is Misaki obeying his brother and leaves (even if he comes back after his brother approves), even when he is of the legal age. It was getting annoying. Good job.
Ino Death chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
beautiful story every part of it was so beautiful and loving I just couldn't help but love the story in all way
na-ka-ma284 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
It's just great and beautiful!
jackolino chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Awesome! I read all chapter in one go and it was brilliant! Sometimes I felt like crying becuase of all the hardships and then I was smiling and happy that hey both finally found their love and how they helped each other!
Tech Who chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
*Stares and faints from utter cutness of thier love*
messyhxdlovers chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
this story was amazing! so well-written! kind of upsetting to Takahiro like that (. but it made the love between misaki and usagi-san that much more powerful! 3.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
aww soo good 3
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
such a romantic story
rubyrinoa chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
I loved this story.
1TrueOtaku chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Oh god I'm seriously crying for those last 2 paragraphs! T.T *pulls out tissue* I await the next update, this was just so good!
No-One-Important666 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
awwwwe! im actually kinda sad that this story has come to its end i really really really liked this story oh and ur a very talented author _
kittengreen1 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Is this the end, or are you planning to continue? By the way, huge fan. I absolutely love this piece of work.
Lissy Stage chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Awe. That is the only word in my mind, as of now.

Poor Micchan. Poor Usagi-san.
Takahiro is such an idiot.
darkhuntressxir chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
good job misaki!
Carol D chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Wow...just wow! I look forward to seeing what happens next.