Reviews for Discovering Your Brilliance
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 1 . 3/21
I love this story so much! :)
Hannah M L chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
I just finished and I'm crying that there's no more. ( I really am crying) this is literally in my top 5 favorite JJR fanfiction. You hade me at the first chapter my heart was racing with excitement and curiosity of what the next chapter would hold. I loved how every thing just flowed really nicely and the words you chose. The first chapter told so much about what was going on instead if it taking like 2/3 chapters witch I know some writers would do. I loved how Misaki was in this he was much better with dealing with his feeling and he wasn't as embarest as he would be witch I loved, and the way he handold his brother say 'its not how you feel, it's how I feel' I loved that line because its so true! With other stories its always Takahiro wanting to take misaki away and he never think of Misakis feeling. Lol I'm dragging this review, but to anyone that read my hole review congratulation you're awesome! Lol goodbye. Lots of love Hannah. P.S I loved this story so much!
zentraedi chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
Really enjoyed the story, it's pretty much a given takahiro is a douche about letting his little brother make his own decisions. It's a very well done story. Excellent piece of work!
sakura121 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Don't EVER stop writing just because of what some person (with a lot of time on their hands) says to you. If you like writing, and you have a bunch of people supporting you, then keep writing :-)
angellovsyaoi chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
Aw this was so nice
angellovsyaoi chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
*screams* AWW OMG THERE GONNA DO THE FREAKY DEAKY AGAIN!
angellovsyaoi chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Wow. I could never have the courage to come out and ask the person I may love if this is what love feels like. Props to misaki.
angellovsyaoi chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
Awww no Aikawa! Oh don't be sad! :(
angellovsyaoi chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
Aw so sweet. I'm actually starting to like Manami.i think she knows about misaki. Hopefully she will convince takahiro that it's okay.
angellovsyaoi chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
Aw most people could only hope to be as lucky to feel like this
angellovsyaoi chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Oh lord crush time
angellovsyaoi chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Aw that's so sad and wrong how people can judge you for being gay. Love is love no matter who it may be. No ones getting hurt.
neccowaferlover chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Finally a freaking story where Takahiro doesn't accept the relationship and Misaki saying basically to kiss his ass when he is commanded to come home and stays with Usage. All I have read so far is Misaki obeying his brother and leaves (even if he comes back after his brother approves), even when he is of the legal age. It was getting annoying. Good job.
Ino Death chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
beautiful story every part of it was so beautiful and loving I just couldn't help but love the story in all way
na-ka-ma284 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
It's just great and beautiful!