Reviews for Discovering Your Brilliance
angellovsyaoi chapter 14 . 2/11
Aw this was so nice
angellovsyaoi chapter 11 . 2/11
angellovsyaoi chapter 10 . 2/11
Wow. I could never have the courage to come out and ask the person I may love if this is what love feels like. Props to misaki.
angellovsyaoi chapter 9 . 2/11
Awww no Aikawa! Oh don't be sad! :(
angellovsyaoi chapter 8 . 2/11
Aw so sweet. I'm actually starting to like Manami.i think she knows about misaki. Hopefully she will convince takahiro that it's okay.
angellovsyaoi chapter 6 . 2/11
Aw most people could only hope to be as lucky to feel like this
angellovsyaoi chapter 2 . 2/11
Oh lord crush time
angellovsyaoi chapter 1 . 2/11
Aw that's so sad and wrong how people can judge you for being gay. Love is love no matter who it may be. No ones getting hurt.
neccowaferlover chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Finally a freaking story where Takahiro doesn't accept the relationship and Misaki saying basically to kiss his ass when he is commanded to come home and stays with Usage. All I have read so far is Misaki obeying his brother and leaves (even if he comes back after his brother approves), even when he is of the legal age. It was getting annoying. Good job.
Ino Death chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
beautiful story every part of it was so beautiful and loving I just couldn't help but love the story in all way
na-ka-ma284 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
It's just great and beautiful!
jackolino chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Awesome! I read all chapter in one go and it was brilliant! Sometimes I felt like crying becuase of all the hardships and then I was smiling and happy that hey both finally found their love and how they helped each other!
Tech Who chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
*Stares and faints from utter cutness of thier love*
messyhxdlovers chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
this story was amazing! so well-written! kind of upsetting to Takahiro like that (. but it made the love between misaki and usagi-san that much more powerful! 3.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/1/2013