Reviews for Unintended
CleoRose chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I love this story and hope your find the inspiration to continue!
Pump it up chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Really awesome story. Lucy and Quinn may share the same name, but as characters they are vastly different. At least the way you write it. I look forward to reading more of this story soon.
K chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Hey! its a cool story, you really have a good idea..i think it will be cool if rachel flirts with Lucy more openly, i would really like to see rachel jealous. it would be awesome if you could turn quinn into a stud at mckinley or see lucy as a skank! i think you should continue this story but look into my suggestions.,.. AND PLEASE UPDATE ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH!
Emerald Stag chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
I've been enjoying your story and your portrayal of Lucy and the slow meshing of her world's and Rachel's all from Puck's initial pestering to join Glee. The facebook chats, the coffee meeting and the presentation on Rachel's life were all cute moments so far. Can't wait to see what else is next!
jock chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Lucy is really adorable. And I liked her taking pity on Jacob at the end.
This is sweet, hope you update again soon.
fussyviolet chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Funny chapter.
This reminded me of the best moments on "Firefly":

Lucy nods. "If I'm not back in five minutes, go on without me." She begins to turn around, but then pivots back. "Don't really leave without me."
YouTellMe chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
yay! you updated! love this fic so much. This Rucy is soo cute. :)
Can't wait for your next update.
Happy new year!
anon chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Haha. They're too cute! Happy New Year! :)
gllover22 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Just up to Chpt 4 but I really like the dynamic between Lucy and Rachel. Looking forward to reading more.
Ad3n chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Awe this was cute. I'm glad she didn't really do that to JBI. That would have been mean. And it really did show she wasn't on the team. Also like how they got away. Lucy's cute when she's unsure of herself. Great chapter. Can't wait for more.
lileyfan1415 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Hey,

I liked this chapter. you're doing a good job. keep going
nicholee33 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
this story is so cute i love it update soon :D
Nightlancer600 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Haha! I loved that Lucy tapped into her cheerleader self! That was great. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update again soon!
4clicksleft chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Just found this story and I'm loving it. I like the whole concept of a more organic transformation for Lucy as opposed to what the show alluded to. And the budding friendship between Lucy and Rachel is really sweet and well written - it feels real. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Yay! It's Rachel to save the day. Cute chapter btw. Thanks for the read!