Reviews for Of All the Places to be
TheDragonPrinces chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
you alive?
TH.CB.talyn.birchfield chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
You haven't updated in years but I found and love this story. Please update and finish it for me. I will review every chapter I read.
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Love it! Cant Wait for the next one! :D
WhisperInTheRain chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
I really like your story and Taylor :)

Update soon please!
eloquent dreams chapter 15 . 3/13/2012
I really like how you've developed the relationship between the two of them. No rushing no ridiculous amounts of sex. I really enjoyed this and hope you can update soon! :)
butitsbetterifyoudo chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
I'm so glad I was finally able to catch up on this story. I've been behind. But now the bad thing is I have to wait for the next update instead of reading several chapters in a row. But it will be worth the wait as this is one of my favourite Daryl stories.
butitsbetterifyoudo chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
Mmm that chapter was good. Daryl is just so darn delicious.
Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 15 . 12/25/2011
I really live this! Taylor is awesome! I really hope they find Lucky. Hope you update soon! :)
MulishaMaiden chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
Found this story yesterday. I like the relationship between Daryl and Taylor. Poor Daryl just doesn't know how to express his feelings the right way. Hope Taylor's family is ok, and I hope they find Lucky!

Can't wait for more!

-Brittany
Lady-Isowen chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
I absolutely love the interaction between Taylor and Daryl. Very nice work!
Crown of Holly chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
This is really awesome! I love how you're building Daryl and Taylor's relationship.

Can't wait for more.
nekuranekomegami chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
aww D: a fight! but a well written fight! :D

I love it and I can't wait to see what happens with Taylor's brother and his family! :D

Love it lots! :D
Alilley chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
So glad you're going to keep this story going!
SaraLostInes chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
And that's how a lover's spat goes down in a zombie apocalypse!
xXBeninekoXx chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
First sex scene? YOU LIE. Haha but seriously, this chapter was great. Hell, this entire story so far is great! I hope you can update soon! You've inspired me to write my own story as well.3