Reviews for Hades and Persephone: The Real Story
Azhi D chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
Great story! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Absolutely love your take on this. Hilarious. Please finish this. Please. Please. Please.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Love it!
Lone-Soprano-Of-Sopranoland chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Funny!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Great! Update soon!
persephone chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
i love it. can you write more
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I love ur story ps I'm crazy (-_-)
( )
HadesXPersephone4ever chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Eh, I think I could have came up with a better romantic date. It's the thought that counts. Like something best to symbolize love. Anyway, I hope you update soon!
MykkLaw chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
OMG, yay! Finally, this story returned. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. -

Oh, and sexual innuendos, eh? Me likey. ;) Lol.

Update sooooonnnn. :)
madame thome chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Hades getting ready for a date with Seph this is sooo funny. Well Menthe seems to give him som good ideas in a silly way. I loved his interactions with Menthe. Wonder how his hot date will go? Loved this chapter great chuckles over the agonies of romance and courtship.
Flutterby Rose chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
This fic never fails in making . They are all and amazing. And I love how Seph is not as innocent and shes often portrayed in stories its so epic!

Rose
pearlsofwisdom chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
It is pegasi.

This chapter was
Awesome. Hades is my favorite
He is really Funny.

(I hope that makes sense)
meriland25 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
What an amusing and original take in a classic story! I love the hiliarity you've given a usually misterious myth, it's so rephreshing!:) I look forward to read more! Have a nice day :)
feliciachyuu chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Ohmygosh, this chapter is so cute *-* Pleeeaassse write more :D This made my day, lol.
Nicole chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
This story is so AMAZING I'm in love with it I can't put it down keep up the good work
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »