Reviews for It Happened One Night
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
LOL Aw, this was cute! *giggle* Sweet too. *vbg*
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Have me laughing in my bed even though I haves horrible sore throat *laughs more*. You are so mean to Ezra lol. Hahhahahaaha. Mr claws *laughs for the next 10 min*
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Thank you so much! This little lunchbreak made this day so much more bearable.
tellygirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Poor Ezra, it was like he reverted back to his childhood, I'm so glad Vin was there to comfort him and get rid of his demons :o) I'm also hoping there isn't an even more scary imaginary brother - Insanity Claws!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
bwahahaha, you managed to get Halloween and Christmas into one storyG. Great job. I like that Ezra searched out Vin and trusted him so in his sleepwalking state. I can just imagine the look on his face when he woke upG. Good one.
macberly chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
LOL! Oh my! That was at first terrifying and then funny as all heck! I could just imagine Ezra waking up covered in condiment war paint and wondering, WTF he was doing at Vin's in that state! Thank you so much for sharing! This was awesome! lol
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I don't know whether to laugh or go "aww!" or do something else. I love this story so much. You know I love anything Vin and Ezra focused. If it was possible to double-favorite a story, this would go on that list.