Reviews for Lesson Learned
7kstar chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
hee hee, not sure but I think Buck and Ezra had entirely too much fun.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is one of my favourite Mag 7 story. It's so funny and I think you did a very good job on the characterization. There are so many part here that I like, I lost count of them. Thank you for the lovely gem of the fic here.
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Shudders to think my kids might do that to me one day or being too overprotective Well sleepy time now. I'll be bak in the morning to read
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Thanks,fer this good story ,keep on writing.
Who-wants-to-know chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
*laughs*

Just perfect!

I was looking for something 'light-hearted' and funny to read. Absolutely love this story. Thanks for sharing

A small owie? Those scrapped knees and twisted muscles do pack a punch. Perhaps not enough to slow the recipient enough so that four (no, three - Nathan only lent medical supplies, and gave a professional opinion, didn't actually try to restrain the Boss) intact, whole men could subdue a pain-filled, hallucinating team leader. Then again, Chris might have decided to play along. AFTer all, he knows Ezra enough to 'confiscate' the cell phone and delete all recent photos of the incident, stay, and treatment.

That, and subtly asking if Vin was up for cooking (yeah! Texas cowboys!), since he couldn't stand over the grill was priceless. Ah, just a nice-oneshot of an almost perfect day (for Ez and Buck, not so much at the start).
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh, this is the Awesome. Chris gets to be human and the guys have some fun-it's all good.
tellygirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Lol,the fearless leader's mother henning was bound to result in some sort of payback and this was priceless :o) I only hope there's enough medical provisions left for the next time one of the seven is hurt!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
LOL! too funny. I like that Chris is a good sport G. And Ezra is still one step ahead of him. It's fun seeing the boys in this sort of gentle humor. Nicely done. G still readingG
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011