Reviews for Chained
MegamanRockmanfan101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
(Sighs) X wouldn't go weak for Zero like that... that makes him OOC... VERY! Quote from X: "I feel it very strongly...now... ...All right... ...I'll accept your challenge... ...This is our destiny, isn't it? ...I will fight! I won't run away!" No offense but I didn't really like the way you wrote X, he has some serious balls to fight all those Mavericks... he isn't a kitten he's a Lion... like I said, no offense...
Runawynd chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Aww that was so cute! 3 I love the beautiful irony going on between those two, you did a great job! Thanks for the lovely read!
Jellicle Jacquie chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is so adorable! Good job!
Yuliza chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This story is awsome! I love this alot! When I read this I imangen the story while I was reading. And again I loved you story!
Katapi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Just to prove you wrong... XD

no, I'm reading too much to review every story, but I just got a backflash and restarted playing Megaman X 1 and 4 and needed to read something.

And I really like this story. This stuff about X's mind and the games Zero is playing are intriguing... And Maverick Zero is a chapter for himself xD I love stories with villains.

The only thing that irritated me, was that in the first part X syas 'you' to Zero, in the middle part 'him' and in the end 'you' again. That's a bit of a break in the reading flow. Beside that it's an awesome story!
AriehXIV chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
My... my... I suppose being in love actually affects a lot of someone decisions... well, nice fic! I really love the way Zero and X acted, I really wish they will be more of Zero/X fics around... but well...
Scarlet Wolf chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You're right about this being a dead fandom, but I always review. This pairing needs more fanfics with sex. *Hint hint*
Kouki chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh, we are still alive, sweet heart, please don't kill us ;w;

I like the drabble, pretty dark and all but still too good.

Hope to read another works from you, see ya D
BNluna chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Gah! So angsty and cuteness! I wish I could write Fanfiction like that... Well maybe someday... Anyway THERE ARE STILL FELLOW FANS ALIVE I must believe this in the depths of my soul. Kinda makes me sad tho every time I mention Megaman and someone is like "wtf who iz dat" but yes. And it makes me happyface that someone else is still writing fics, I thought there would be no moar a long time ago... :C If you haz teh freetiem you should write more and KEEP THE FANDOM ALIVE! I will probably help as soon as I get the courage to submit a fic. Yeah.

Ahem... In case you went TL;DR heres the fast version: I liek'd the fic a lot, you iz be awesomeness at teh writin stuffz
Kai chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This pairing needs more re-love from fans. I wish I could flood this fandom with art/fanfic.

Maverick!Zero is a good idea, I wonder if Zero would hold himself from killing X in canon storyline.

Good fic btw, simple but great.
Nyago chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I actually read some of your fanfics on your site and i always found them interesting! Although there is a part of me that can't view X as sometimes as weak as you protrail him but I guess to each their own right? :) still the idea of X clinging to Zero even as a maverick still is something I can see. Not sure if he willing to go that far but yeah.. :)

Overall, nice Pov! :)