Reviews for Bloom
Sky Veneziano chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Yay! I love Mukuro in this one! I hope you update soon!
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is really interesting :3
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
update soon prettty please i love the story
Tiger723 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I think this is awesome and should be continued. Teehee, go Mukuro! Don't forget his two sidekicks. The animal-boy and yo-yo (I'm too lazy to go look up names. I'm sure u know who they are.) u can leave the puppet guy and annoying girl with the clarinet out. They would be mean to Tsuna. Tsuna is the best!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i cant wait nya
Kyoya kumo chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Add morreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee
I beg u
Chebelskiee chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
: Hiatus suuuuckssssss... Continue!
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Mukuro to the rescue :D
Junoan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
The plot looks so interesting, I'm hooked! I like how you began this chapter, it immediately pulls the reader in the heart of the problems.

So Tsuna will be hateful in this fic? I wonder how this will affect his interactions with everybody else.
Dream36 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Gah I'm on mobile right now ;_;

I can't really recall what happened... ummm...

So, Tsuna spent six years in Estraneo's testing area? That means he must have been around... six to eight when he was kidnapped, right? Yaay, go Mukuro! I wonder where Ken and Chikusa are? 8)

IM SO SORRY. STUPID BRAIN IS TIRED. MAYBE I SHOULDNT HAVE STAYED UP TIL THREE LAST NIGHT. D8
Intentation chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OHMYGOSH. YOU PUT THIS UP YESTERDAY. D: AND I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE. I'M HORRIBLE. REVIEW, REVIEW, AND AWAYYYYYY-!

Oh, hey, is that a glimpse of the near future I see? And, THOSE FIRST FEW PARAGRAPHS. I soooo love the description in them! Its so deep and it's so well-phrased it makes me want to cry ;_; ...not literally, though. D: That reminded me of those make-up gurus on Youtube. THEY PUT THE EYELINER ON THE INSIDE OF THEIR EYES UGHHHH.

"He was looking down, trying to block the rest of the world from seeing his eyes that seemed to be filled with liquid, ready to pour and hit the concrete pavement he was standing on." That, sir, that line was beautiful. ;_;

I always thought it was Iemitsu. . Bahh. It's still amazingly done. So he works for Estraneo? That makes me wonder if Vongola will play a part in this at all.

OH. IT'S THAT CLASSIC SCENE. "Give me the money, and no one gets hurt". AND IT'S IN THE SUITCASE. OH, THE SUITCASE.

It looks like Tsuna's past is waaay different than canon, huh? Maybe he'll be able to speak to Mukuro in Italian? And, gosh, that family scene! Nana and Iemitsu are so cute! The way that you showed how Iemitsu is hiding his true face from Nana is so sad! ANGSTTTTT.

STUPID ESTRANEO. DIE. DIE. DIEEE. Using children, grr. That poor kid! Good choice, man. You don't want to work with them. When the boss-

AW FUUUUU- I'LL FINISH THE REST LATER, I PROMISE!
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
IS TSUNA STILL DESCENDENT OF VONGOLA PRIMO? IS HE GOING TO BE VONGOLA 10TH? AWWW! MUKURO SAVED HIM! EXCELLENT JOB MUKURO! *GLOMPS*
anydayanywhere chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ooh... a family/friendship story where Tsuna was a test subject along with Mukuro... Sounds really interesting! Its just the first chapter and I'm really enjoying the story. I can't wait for the next chapter now when the guardians make their appearances! :D
Aki Sou chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I have high expectations on this fic! :))) no slight Shounen-ai! It'd be nice if a bit Shounen-ai between Mukuro and Tsuna exists here! Awwww... Anw! Update soon ok! I wanna read more! Thnks for the fic! :D
Keimichi chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Lololol. Starting a new series... How naughty of you. XD

Well, it's not like I don't welcome new series. This is a nice start! Thought it did made me wonder what is Vongola's position in the mafia world if they're not the strongest...

Lol, shouldn't be saying this since you're so busy, but... Upate soon o