Reviews for Trade
merli99 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Hey I just read your story and find it awesome
It would be really cool if you would add finn/sage to the story
I hope to read more :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I want more bonnie&kol please
meredith77 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
this was so great! can't wait for an update! such a great story
jessnicole chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
THis story is fantastic! Just read the whole thing this morning great job.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Hey, I'm just re-reading the story. It's one I always enjoy. Will you ever update? I hope so! Although I don't think we need any love triangles. I'd love to see a new chapter and find out what Klaus was really up to.
Sarah-Rose-Milton chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
OMG! Amazing! hehe I’m really sitting on the edge of my seat with this one!
I’ve been reading one of your other stories as well Breath of life, and I have to say I really like your plot lines, their fun, interesting and the whole shebang. XD if I were to offer any constructive criticism it would be the 'Coz' instead of because hehe but that’s no biggy just something i pause at but I’m weird so its ok!
haha i think this is the longest review i have ever done! that has to say something!
Please keep going! I think I’d die if you stopped writing these stories!
I’m loving the klaroline! I'd love to see some more Konnie! I love the sexual tension and the emotional side of it as well! I think its really important especially with Klaus.
I'm going to stop babbling now. XD
Lots of love.
Keep writing.
Sar-Bear
Esmerada007 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
love it. hope you continue
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Will you finish this? I LOVE IT
chibichibi98 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I love the story. Honestly I find it great that someone is firmly on Carolines side for once and I'm glad that's it Bonnie. Im really enjoying the klaroline and I'm hoping that klaus doesn't find out about the distraction plan and take it the wrong way. The Kol and bonnie pair is awesome. I'd love to read some Finn and sage. It would suck if they were against klaus though.

Take care and update soon!
Gizmo chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
"only she could fall victim to Stockholm syndrome in 2 hours" :)))
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I'am loving this story so far ! Please the next ! Please.
LazyAnon chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE I HAVEN'T READ THIS BEFORE TODAY? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS?

xxSammy
Missea.girl chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Hi I love this Fic and I was just wondering if you planned on completing it.
TaylorMikaelson chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
I like it . Is there going to be a Caroline / klaus / Damon love triangle. What is klaus planning? And please. More klaus and Caroline
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Ammaaaazziiingg Story! :) I 3 how your plot is, has some twist and turns, keeps me wanting more :D!