Reviews for 365
CoffeeShoppeGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I absolutely loved this. it is a shame there aren't more stories for this movie.

One thing though. Sun Feng. "Sun" would be his surname and "Feng" would be his given name because in Chinese the surname comes first. So he would offer that she simply call him Feng.

Besides that, it was fantastic.
Jose Carlos chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great job on this! Perfect. I'm gonna finish the rest another day. Very professional, good work!
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was absolutely FANTASTIC! Honestly, you fit in like EVERY single thing I could possibly want from a story about Contagion and more! Really, a fabulous job and I can't wait to read more of your work!
doctor anthony chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
A fantastic one-shot all the characters were in character and I liked the scene with Leonora and Sun especially. I wouldn't mind it you continued this somehow.
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Over 10,000 words of pure epic drama! Loved cheever's part and Krumwiedes(or whatever you spell it XD) part. This was nice!
Gamepwn22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was a really interesting story! I thoroughly enjoyed it:)I hope you write more stories for Contagion soon, good job!
CC333 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Hip hip horray :D

That was *tear* just *sniffle* beautiful.

AND

The best part about it is...

SOME ONE SAW THE LEONORA/SUN OTHER THAN ME 3

Oh happy ddddayyyyssss

:D

Now time to write my own. It will be horrible compared to this masterpiece though ;)
Phasmidfan chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This story was beautifully written! You nailed all the characters perfectly and your writing style is clear, succinct and with just the right amount of description. I really liked the way you switched between the different points of view, and you captured the aftermath of the outbreak wonderfully. The line about the bottles of Purell made me laugh out loud (literally!)

I also particularly enjoyed your exploration of the world's reaction to Patient Zero. That was one aspect of the movie I had never considered, but it was interesting to see Mitch's reaction and the effects it had on Jory. That was something the movie didn't really cover all that well, but it added emotional depth to your story, which for me was the highlight of the whole thing. The way you wrote through the eyes of all the significant characters helped to not only tie up all the threads the movie left hanging, but provided a way to have them all finally interact with each other. You captured all their individual personalities very well (particularly that arrogant Krumwiede) and all interactions were true to their characters. I would have liked to have seen a little more of Mitch though, and Cheever.

The only thing that rang odd with this story was the fact that Ally Hextal was able to cure her father with the vaccine (at least that's the impression I received). Vaccines can stop you getting sick, but they can't cure you when the virus has already infected you. There were also a few brief moments when I was confused as to who was speaking, most notably at the very end with the dialogue between Mitch and Cheever. For example, putting "Cheever blinked" at the end of Mitch's line makes it seem as if Cheever just said that, not Mitch. Apart from that though, the story was wonderful and I enjoyed it immensely. I really hope you'll write some more Contagion fics (this section needs filling up!).

Thanks for a great read!
Bluesta chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I, personally, think it is totally stupid that this story has no reviews! I thought that Dr. Hextal was written very well. Dr. Cheever and Mitch Emhoff were really good too!

Nice job!