Reviews for Baka's Secret Love
ShyOtaku chapter 3 . 1/11
Do you think you could start updating again? I want to see how this ends really really badly!
YaoiloverXD chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
please please please please please please please make more of this I really like it a lot
Namesake chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
The drama tide is raising and i cant wait to see how the characters ride it out. :)
first chapter feels separate from the others, is that on purpose?
The Band of Thieves chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
i dont care if this has not been updated in forever it is an amazing story and i will follow it in hopes that you will one day continue!
Lizzybear54 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I cannot wait for the next chapter! I just know its gonna be awesome! :D

Lizzy
DrarryFrerard chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Cute!
alpha wolfy chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
continue this dammit! don't practicly abandon it like last time! It's really good!
HipsterL chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Please update soon! This is a really greeat story!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Why do I have a feeling that the two people are Yuuji and Kouta? Nice story by the way.
AliceofDeath chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
... OwO happy...
XxAlysxX chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Kubo and Yoshii are really cute together, so good job being the only few to write about them!
aibi0608 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
this is awesome wb
kubo really does fit well for the part
poor aki having the tortures all because of the book but i could imagine ironman's face lol moment X3
BlazeThunder chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Awesome story for this pairing. One day I'll create a doushinji of this coupling when i get better at my manga drawings
Zexionienzo chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
bitch, this be fucking awesome. i love your writing style! its so wonderful. cant wait to see the next chapter! please update soon!
Zexionienzo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
hehehe, this is really cool! i like how you kept it still pretty random and funny like the actual story. its really good so far! cant wait to read the next chapter!