Reviews for Hermione's Salvation
dark m00n angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Really funny beginning of a chapter and it turn in a great story please update soon!
radiate689 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
awesome start
Lottielue1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Is this it? I really liked it and hoping there'll be more, love how you described Molly being able to face everything like semen on bed covers. Classic, Please continue this :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
LMAO at "Ta da!" XD So hilarious! I know that this situation isn't starting off well but I do love this pairing and am gleeful with the possibilities of clashing, closeness, and passion these two could generate. :)))
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I definitely laughed out loud when Sirius said 'Honey, Im home!'. As well as when Hermione started cursing. Despite their differences I think that Hermione and Sirius make a lovely couple. But Im also a fan of Remus and Hermione. Lol. Anyway, great first chapter!
LillianMarie2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
i hope that you decide to update this soon i wanna know what happens next
LinNicole chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ha! Wonderful beginning especially how you looped in the cursing at the end. Can't wait to see more.
Inuhana chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
ha-ha! "Honey...I'm home!" I liked that part!

and the part that Molly grabbed the drink and chugged out from Sirius offered.

I really liked this story, when in end, I wanted to read more chapters~!
supernaturalNUT chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Update I like this hermione swearing and all not so uptight..
CarlyS123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OMG i love this story! PLease continue it :) x
Elisabeth-l chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
LMAO! This is brilliant, absolutely hilarious. You had me laughing out loud several times, and at one point I actually had tears streaming down my face. Congratulations, your writing skills have messed up my make-up ;) Seriously though (not that I've been joking), I love the way you wrote this. Not only is it one of the funniest things I've read, it also has a lot of very rich characters (with spot-on characterization, which considering the overall tone of this chapter is exceptionally admirable) and an annoyingly interesting premise (I usually stay away from marriage-law fics, but couldn't resist this one). I'm so glad I decided to read this! The image of a disturbingly Jack Sparrow-like Sirius stumbling his way into the library is going to stick with me for quite a while I think P (Was that intentional by the way? You know, the general demeanor, the hand movements when he speaks, the over-confidence and the "why's the rum gone"-like comment?)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading much more of this story, so I'll be very patiently (now I am joking) waiting for your update D
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh my goodness that was amazing! :D

Ooooooooh, I am so so sooooo excited for more! :D It's gonna be bloody fucking awesome! ;)

Hope things are going better for you! :)
Vl15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hahaga I laughed out loud ay the last paragraph.. Can't wait for more..
KayKarenJasmin chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
LOL HILARIOUS! LOVE sirius! update soon!

xoxoxo

smileylol )
lrmorena chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hilarious! Keep them coming!