Reviews for Much Less Innocence
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Well, I'm glad he was rewarded for having to strip, but it was kind of cruel the way she did it. Considering she knows what the Marauders did to him in front of half the school, she really doesn't understand what that can do to anybody.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Nice start-clearly, he doesn't feel secure enough with anyone to truly bare himself, or be without his wand.
XP chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what do people see in this couple? Why, WHY? I'm sorry but just NO.
MissHerby chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Very sensual! I'm glad you didn't transform Severus into an 'Adonis', his lack of visual perfection is one of the facts that makes him sexy.

I was wondering, is he the headmaster in your story? as the portrait of Phineas hangs in his office, if I read correctly

cheers,

herby
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I loved it. Your Severus seemed very real. Thanks for the story. :)
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Unwillingly stripped by a Gryffindor once again. Will they never stop humiliating him?

Yes, I know Minerva didn't intend to humiliate Severus, but she knew perfectly well he was embarrassed and didn't want to do it. Alas, loving persuasion is not the Gryffindor way. They must give orders instead.

A lovely description of nekkid Sev. Thanks for not going overboard on the scars.