Reviews for The Passionflower: A Girl's Journey Into Becoming a Pokémon
DuqFedora chapter 34 . 3/25
This story...

Best fic ever, period. Sadly, it's done and the sequel is frozen in stone.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/31
oh wow!
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 18 . 1/11
DAMN that guy is smooth! I totally melted from his words! Then the last line got me. I was like... "Ooooohhhh... That's right... Damn!"
Cottonmouth25 chapter 34 . 12/2/2014
This was a wonderful story. I just read all of it within two days, and it was just wonderful. I found it extremely unique in how you made the characters hybrids or Pokemorphs or whatever the Arceus they're called, but only from the perspectives of the Pokemon themselves. That made it very easy to relate with the characters, and very philosophical in that it made me question how exactly the mind of a Pokemon works. Truly a unique touch. I salute you.

I absolutely loved the little moments with Alfie and Yami, and my heart positively ached when the former was sent back to the human world (dimension? perspective?). Honestly, I don't think I've ever read about a more interesting and dynamic couple before. Kudos!

All in all, I loved this story, and I can't wait to see more from you. :)
chaoticparadigm chapter 33 . 8/9/2014
you have made this into an astounding story that has amazed me throughout and hope you continue to add to this story with bonus chapters every now and then in the entire story I only found one plot hoe unless I missed something. If etoile can communicate via psychic powers then shouldn't alfie who seems to be somewhat intelligent have come up with the most basic and easy solution ever tell lyra who she is through etoile's telepathy that way she could remain a pokemon while simultaneously keeping her former best friend and being able to communicate with her getting the best of both worlds which she seems conflicted about up until the end. Also how do the human formed pokemon translate to the way humans percieve them since a chikorita would be much smaller than a 5 foot tall person and a maganium bigger so how would the movements match up say in a combat situation or when moving through a forest as a smaller pokemon should theoretcally be able to move through undergrowth etc better than a larger one.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
I want to see a thing continuing the daycare chapter showing what those two went through after yami's devious prank
link-the-fox chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Hey. Hollywood. I'm a peace of poop and a pokemon maaaaaaaaaaaan HELP ME OR I DIE HELP
What Lies Beyond chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
You really should expand on this story arc and make it a complete fic. I know a ot of people have done PMD fics before, but I think it would help explain Epsilon's background more (and I bet all his fans would like reading it, too).
What Lies Beyond chapter 33 . 2/26/2014
Yami...you idiot...

There ought to be a sequel to this oneshot. Perhaps the day the egg hatches? (I wonder what's inside?)
That could get ugly...
Artie chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I loved your Jack Frost fics, so I decided to check out your Pokemon ones as I'm a slight (not huge) fan.
So far, I also really enjoy this world that you have come up with. I was a little bit shocked, as the writing style is SO different from The Ups and Downs, but your writing is very vivid and I had no trouble imagining the story.

I'll keep reading and review a couple times along the way. This seems to be a pretty decently sized fic so I'll be back whenever I happen to get that far.
Tsaukpaetra chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
Wait, where did he get that?!: p (cringes)
I don't personally know myself, but what's to say that breeding isn't just as fun as adventures?; :)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
I just finished the first half of your story, and wow!
The development in Alfie was astronomical. I can't wait to see what happens from here. (:
Lurking Pheonix chapter 33 . 2/5/2014
Oh Yami you sneaky Gengar. XD The ending with him showing off the egg claiming is theirs is the perfect way to wrap up this daycare chapter. The chaos he's causing with the egg. XD I can imagine the other pokemon reactions and teasings. Oh and the "I told you so. I knew you two were going to get busy" XD

They're never going to let Alfie live this down. Ever. :)
Lurking Pheonix chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
I love this fic! :D Oh Dialga, you sly pokemon. So sneaky to get an indirect kiss somehow. XD The ending had me laughing out loud.
Mudkipster chapter 32 . 12/27/2013
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

oh my fucking god yami you crazy kid

alfie hahahahahahahahahaha

love this whole thing top to bottom

_

i also noticed luka's mention yay!