Reviews for Special Teachers
leontinees chapter 2 . 7/4
Oh, pity... I just found this story and see you haven't updated in four years T_T
I wanted to read more of Prof. Wally, sigh. Also Red and Yellow doing parent- I mean, teacher's things, ha ha ha.
leontinees chapter 1 . 7/4
Yay for Wally! He is also my fave. As long as he is here, I'll be reading this.

About his personality, it's not difficult to figure him out. He started shy, feeble and insecure, but through his journey he overcame his ashtma (or whatever breathing illness he had) thanks to his special suit and the bond with his pokémon. Nowadays he is still a bit shy, because that's his character, but no longer frail. Remember he became strong enough to awaken a legendary, evolve two pokémon that weren't even his and also controlled a high leveled given Flygon without having a single badge (as far as we know). This proves he is strong, obviousy not as much as Red or Green would be, but still very capable to fight. About the attitude, he is kind and caring more like Yellow or Diamond, and determined like Pearl and Crystal.

That's also why I disliked so much the downgrade Wally suffered in the ORAS remake, sigh... and he was so cool in the manga before! T_T
I love Eevees chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Good job! Thank you for giving an original concept! May I give a suggestion? Yellow should be the nurse and the art teacher. Blue should be Health and career education teacher. You learn in that, and Blue is a bit... perverted? Or weird? Any way, good job.
P.S. you should give each dex holder a subject and a separate job each. (I could totally see Silver as a English teacher! XD)
I love Eevees chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Smart Blue, Devil Blue, what's the difference? Really good job! High five! XD more please? Yellow is my favourite chapter, thanks for throwing in the 'cry at evolution of Ratty' I always have thought that cute.
CraziOtaku200 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
PLEASE UPDATE
Pholly-da chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
LOL I really like that part when Blue threatened Green XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
I love dis...
Oh and Lyra is a giddy and exitable teen with the mind of a six year old.
Just FYI...
It's great really!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Ummm.. There is no next chapter... Please make new one though!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Plz hurry up
hatsujaya chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I love your fic!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE o
Jenny chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
LOVED IT!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
EmeraldDragon935 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Awsome story! UPDATE!
reader chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
your story is awsome! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Pinkyshy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Like it. but blue is the gym leader, the one with charizard. Green is silver's "sister" not blue, (blue is a boy!) but you don'thave complaints because I like the idea of green having the name blue instead.
Silver chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This story is awesome! Please continue it! And are you sure you can't put Soul in? Most stories have her as a cheery happy, person.