Reviews for Seeing Things
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 10/22
While I'm not a ghost story fan, this is wonderful, particularly since it isn't a conventional ghost story. I do know the kind of haunting you describe in here, and you got it just exactly right. I was kind of hoping for the ending you chose, and was very glad to see it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Death stories always haunt me. Er, sorry, couldn't resist. I always want to scroll down to see if he's really dead. But that would ruin the story! This was lovely! So true to Napoleon's character and his frame of mind.

And, of course, the ending I wanted! Perfect!
Avery1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow. From the opening paragraph (phantastic!) to the last line, this is powerful and mesmerizing. Brava.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
The ever constant hope of a partner alive even when they were willing to say good bye. Nice twist and turns. Enjoy this story hope to see more.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Highly sensual, poetic word choice, and seasonally appropriate. A dark delving into Solo's soul that rings true.
fledge chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
So you have changed genres, have you? Unfortunately, I have not the slightest idea of UNCLE; however, I do recognise a well written story when I see one, so I'd just like to commend you on another fine little piece of writing. And you manage - again - to put a spark of humour into an otherwise angsty story.

You should certainly publish things more often!