Reviews for Can Trust Be Repaired, Aniki?
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
lol at the role reversal. Sorry I just found that funny. Izuna you have to have faith that things will get better! You can talk to Hashirama about what you are feeling.
Always-Unpredictable chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Great chap!:)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Love the chap... Um but I hope your alright :(
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Oh poor boys. At least Hashirama still loves Madara and will stay with him through this whole thing. I love this story!
kheelwithit chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
GOD! i love mpreg. you are now my favorite writer. the characters you chose are nice.
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
I know Izuna should not be yelled at, at the moment but I want to, I want to tell him to really look Madara in the eye and talk to him. This one had me tearing up for both of them. But Madara still should not give up just yet. Awesome chapter!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
I know in do time Izuna will forgive Madara. But for now, wounds take time to heal. I just hope Izuna will forgive Madara in the future :)
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
wow, oh poor boys, I hope that Tobirama will patient enough with Izuna. Madara you know that Izuna will still love you, maybe not like you currently but still love you!
Always-Unpredictable chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
This is so sad! I freaking love you, ya know that? XD
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Woah your on a roll stephfarrow95 :)

All these chapters, in less than twenty minutes 'o'

Nice job :D
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I have a feeling next chapter is going to be quite interesting. Can't wait :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
wow, oh Izuna you poor thing, I hope Tobirama stays by his side. so good!
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Oh Izuna you sweet thing, at least Tobirama is there for you. I really don't like the parents, Izuna should go to one of those clinics for help or at least stay with Tobirama.
Always-Unpredictable chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Beautiful. Absoultely beautiful. :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Poor Izuna and Madara.

Their parents are total bastards :(

Calling them slut and whores, when they do that to their own kids :'(
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »