Reviews for LOOK! BIG ASS…HOUSE VACATION WITH ME
Sehkra chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
What a fantastic premise. I would love to see the applications and trail of emails till he selects. Jessica and Emmetts would be hilarious. Poor Bella would have to pay that extra fee Uncle Jason was referring to though... Very best of luck with the competetion. This has been my fav so far and if you dont win, I sure youd consider expanding. Thanks again for the smiles.
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Test 1: If you think cruises are "cool", then close your browser now. This is not a retirement village. I'm a 26yr old male. I don't want to play shuffleboard (whatever that is), nor do I want to sip margaritas while talking about the good ol' days. My good ol' days were in this millennium.

LOL

Great ad! Thank you for entering the contest! :D
happymelt chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
he sounds pretty cocky and sure of himself. i'd love to see a certain someone take him down a peg or two. thanks for writing!
SarahNLa chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Cute! I think this would make a funny multi-chapter story...I love E's spoiled but earnest sense of humor.
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hola!

Thanks so much for entering Part I of the contest. I really hope this entry gets made into a one-shot in Part II or that you are considering continuing it into a one-shot!

I'd love to know what sort of responses he gets. He's SO picky. I bet he'd have a great "application/interview" process. And it'd be fun too go through a one-shot with him "yaying and naying" options until he finds the right choice. Maybe Jacob. That would be fun.

Good luck in the contest.

xxNaya, one-third of your fabulous contest hosts
xtothey chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This Edward seems like a fun guy.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Electric picture box! Okay -your entry truly got me laughing. I love how he went all 4th wall break throughout. This is great and I'd love to read a continuation - like who responds (multiple responses maybe, the first doesn't work out, etc.) Truly great submission!
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
AWESOME. I loved this: "and you just stumbled across this listing on your grandchild's "electronic picture box.")

Totally laughed out loud and startled the grandad who was looking over my shoulder at the picture box.

Nice work, but I get a feeling only the author of this ad would do justice to the reply!

I hope someone answers your Ad, buddy, I'm waiting to hear all about your house-sitting vacation with a non-boring, interesting, fun temp housemate who is afraid of the sun but has a great reason for it, who won't touch your Volvo except perhaps to rub their ass all over the seats while you're not looking :D