Reviews for Bob
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Good old Rex! His instincts were correct he knew his owner was in trouble. He should get a treat.

Isn't the mammoth named Manny or Manfred? And yes technically we can't blame the spider it was acting on pure instinct. But at least Abby's ok!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
The gigantic spider was likely a Carboniferous Arachnid. A massive spider that grew to be as big as a car, they grew to be 8 feet tall, 9 feet long weighing 90 kilograms.

They lived in groups and preyed on giant worms and dragonflies, such as Meganuera. They become extinct at the end of the Carboniferous era along with all the other giant insects.

If I had to name the Mammoth, I think I'd call it Manny, the name suits him. The Coelurosauruvus and the two Diictodons already have names and pretty good ones. Shouldnt it be Abby naming the creatures?

After all they're her creatures and they're under her care. She's in charge of the Menagerie also Rex isn't a dinosaur.
seattlegracemercywestlove chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
i love this story!
Edmelon chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ugh, gave me the shivers. I HATE spiders! I can understand what Connor was going through (well, okay I'm never going to have an encounter with a man-eating, man-sized spider, but come on!) except I would have either stood still and gone white like he did OR start waving my arms like crazy and jumping about :S

ANYWAYZ apart from the spider (shudders) the summary made me laugh - As did: 'She finally looked up. "Bob?" she asked raising an eyebrow.' XD Is it wierd that I couldn't stop laughing?

Good story!
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Good Job! Can't wait for the update. Love when Connor shows himself, and others, what he's made of. Thanks!
Cehsja chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This story is great. And it makes me laugh because I named one of my spiders Bob once too... I don't really keep spiders, but I love them and when they wander into the house I name them. Put them outside in the summer, but in the winter they freeze out there so then they go in the house plants. Don't get too many around here though. Now that was off topic... back on track... I love this story! Update soon!
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
A very exciting tale! Loved Bob, actually, I'm fond of spiders. Kudos to Connor for beings brave - who cares about fear when your true love's about to be eaten by Shelob?
MeredithBecker chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Aww, I remember this Role Play scence Like it was yesterday, Michael would of loved this, But so did I! :D

Nicky X