Reviews for Injured
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was a mixture of adorableness, cuteness, sexiness, & major LULZ!

Adam in that outfit...I bet Jeff's feeling MUCH better!

OH, he must be in heaven now since Adam's ass is on his dick! ;P

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! The image of Jay spanking Adam in front of the whole locker room is HILARIOUS & SEXY at the same damn time! & I LOVE it, lol! Adam miss his Daddy! Awww!

OMG Adam's threats to Karen & Jarrett, Lol, he's like a fiery little diva here! & Bragging bout Jeff's cock...LOL! Plus, he's a MUCH better wife, definitely! He sure made me LOL w/ that comment of his.

This was entertaining & cute!
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love how Adam nurses Jeff Hardy after Double J (Jeff Jarrett) kicks The Charismatic Enigma in the groin.

And Adam is right-Karen really IS jealous because Adam's got a much more awesome husband in this story.

I hope nobody else makes fun of Adam because they're really gonna be sorry then.

Thanks for writing this!
jadeMK11 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
hi! love the story! if that didn't shut Karen up, she should get speared by Edge. and don't laugh Jeff(even if it is funny)!
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Adam came to Jeff's rescue...twice. How cute.
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awww! Nice job!

BTW, the last line of the story came from the 6/20/05 episode of RAW (Edge & Lita's wedding), where Lita said in her vows, "I don't care what these people say, but if falling in love with you (Edge) makes me a slut, then I am proud to be the slut of the century!”

I'll take a chocolate chip cookie:)