Reviews for The Inconveniences of Doing Superman's Laundry
JustSuperMione chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
A great take on something I hadn't thought about before. Clois forever :)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hah! Great fun. I never really thought about how that comment might have gone down, but now I'm sure that you captured the possibility. Great story.
Supernurse chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I enjoyed this story. Leave it to Lois to wonder if Superman wears boxers or briefs. I can see the embarassment on Clark's face. You wrote a great story on such an ordinary everyday topic.
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was adorable, and I was grinning from the moment I found the story alert in my email. Wonderful mix of humor, hijinks, and drama, and the plot idea... Never would have crossed my mind. Superman *would* be pretty much the biggest celebrity around, though. I love all the different angles you took, from tabloids to businesses to crooks, and the random people like Bobby and that waitress. I suppose Clark's lucky co-workers like Jimmy or Cat Grant didn't jump on him, too. Lois with all her suggestions and comments was bad enough! Poor Clark.

The idea of Clark borrowing a suit for Halloween! Hope Lois doesn't get the idea of using that website to try to stick him in one anyway. xD

That scene near the end where Clark turned to face the two kidnappers was very cleverly phrased. My reaction basically went: "Hurry and block the door- Clark WHAT ARE YOU DO- oh. Oh! Duh!" Excellent way to keep the pace going.

In short, I loved it, and I'm delighted to see you're still writing!
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Lol! Good premise for a story.
yenyen76 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
funny
Kirala Mouse chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Yay, another story!

As always, spot-on characterization. And this would totally happen if the show had had time to think about it. I wonder how Superman "does his laundry" after this?

I have been reading and re-reading your fic obsessively for quite some time, by the way; I love the way you mix the humorous and sweet with the poignant and suspenseful. It occurs to me now that I should leave a review to thank you for many pleasant hours on otherwise unpleasant days.
Sarai chapter 1 . 10/22/2011