Reviews for Clumsy
DoctorDonna97 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
The fluff.
I can't-I can't deal-
awernhiuberbalefbr.
This story is not only adorable, but extremely well-written! You've captured Jack's personality perfectly, to the point where I can actually hear his voice, and the details create a very clear vision of the setting and actions (i don't know enough about Sally's personality to give an opinion, so I'll assume you did great on that, too C: )
This is a definite fave.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Adorable!
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
O. ! CUTE!

Ok, so apparently they have Jack and Sally in HongKong Disney, and I was watching a video of the two of them, and they were dancing in the square on Manstreet and they kissed! Just like in here! But the video only went up a few days ago, after the date you published this. Here's a link to the video below. Just take out the spaces. The kiss is in the last minute of the video.

www .you tube watch ?v_fu sKYZl-p8 &feat ure player _em bed ded

You're story was great though! :)
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This fic is simple and very sweet, absolutely perfect for the up and coming Halloween Holiday.

I adore Nightmare and I feel a great sense of pride and love for the movie too whenever I see and read well done fics based off the movie.

I'm also a fan of both Misa and Ghost-Peacock, and I'm also a fan of your art too. Star is to die for
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Poor Sally! :( Having such unforgiving imbalances can her clumsy, can't it? She tries, but oh, sometimes the obstacles can be so mean.

Jack...what a sweetie. :D So patient, caring, understanding and kind with her. It's absolutely adorable! And so perfectly in-character. I have to say, it's SO refreshing to see that kind of thing from a man, rather than laughing and THEN playing caring boyfriend.

Awwwwwww!

And you sure had me in giggles and Awwwwwws when Jack just used her clumsiness of falling up against him as a way to steal a kiss from her, all part of his plan. That was just adorable! Awwwwww!

Thank you for this adorable fluff. OwO It made my day, it really did. It' so nice to see little fluffy stuff like this, since people are so allergic to it these days. :( Well done! I loved it! :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Short n' sweet! Jack is always there for her :). Those two are very very cute together. And Sally's clumsiness is rather adorable! And I'm glad the two could find somewhere private to enjoy the time with each other in a sweet dance. Loved the story and its fluffy aspects :D...Happy Halloween!