Reviews for XOXO, Edward
CoffeeBooksChocolate chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Damn. I wanted to know how they got back together!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 11/6/2011

I really love how you did this with the letter format. I would have gobbled him up with his dorky cuteness! _

You have my vote.
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I cannot with how amazing this story was. I cannot. It was sweet, sexy and hilarious! I loved how the author used Edward's letters to tell the story. Also, the 80s references were full of win. I think we all listened to a 106.7 for dedications evey night. LOL! Do want a Polo cologne wearing Edward to give me his varsity jacket. J/S :)

Thanks for writing and sharing :)

LolitaLovegoddess chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved it! I used to have a pair of those boots... Now I wonder if I still have them somewhere?
Aryn.Saylor12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was a really nifty ideal. I quite enjoyed it. ((:
garddita17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I loved how we saw this story through Edward's notes to Bella. And I have always loved Wham!
bonz245 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
What a great story...I loved the good.

lebells1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This o/s is really, really cute. It's tricky to read the letters, because i've to constantly be in a Bella's state of mind. Like I've to guess how Bella's gonna react to these. And, Cuteward is just too cute. It's illegal, in parts. ;)

Good luck in the contest! :)
HollBeth chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was precious and hilarious and I loved it! Totally made me think of torn notebook paper notes and always feeling unsure with the person you want wanting you back. Awesome!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh! I just loved the letters. I was so drawn in by Edward. Worried but hopeful for him. Laughing at his digs on Mike! I loved how totally transparent he his about his jealousy. So high school and so perfect.

And cringe/giggling at his breakup letter. Sorry that I thought his sarcasm was hilarious when he was obviously in pain? *sigh* so deep for a Wham fan. lol

Loved it and best of luck in the contest!
Nevreadsalot chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh, awesome! I love that by the time they're kissing, he's swearing like a sailor in his letters! very, very sweet story, and great trip down memory lane.

Ahh, WHAM! I still have the CDs, though, sadly, not the white boots...

Great song choice and nice writing, thank you :)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was cute.
katmom chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I want to hear how they got back together!

Thanks for entering the contest.

Well done and good luck!

kymtwilight chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
aww what a cute little story!