Reviews for Rest Your Weary Heart
StarryEyedReader chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Last updated in 2011. That's sad. This had real potential... Great start.
Sokerchick chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Your writing is brilliant and this story is very intriguing. There are so few stories that are House/OFC and even fewer well written ones. I hope you find the time to finish this. I love where it's going.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Oh, great story. Wish you could finish it one day... here's hoping!
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I gather the muse deserted you on this story. A pity. It's intriguing. So far, I have admired everything of yours that I have read.
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
fic interesting
I'll continue reading, like writing
I think it is right to drop everything and start from scratch
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
come on BackToTheStart...I KNOW you have a conclusion in you...I, like you believe the only way to truly "change" is to change your environment. I actually thought House should have left at the beginning of season 6 (about the time his "bestest buddy" put him in a room full of AMBER PICTURES then asked him to move out so he could have a freaking romanesque fountain in his garden...what a shit. So as you can see I definitely am interested in a "complete" at the top of this story.

I have to rant for one more moment...after what Cuddy screamed at House (in front of god knows how many people) I would've rammed my car into her dining room or something...oh wait I must be confused...House didn't do that until AFTER he allowed her to torture him for 10 months (and all us non-Huddy viewers).

And now on with the show...PLEASE FINISH THIS ONE...I also know you have some really GREAT other stories (which I read when I need to feel better...)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Okay, this needs to be finished. What a great start, please continue.
Sarahuddy chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
HI, Are u gonna continue this story... please is good... i love your story

Bye KISS KISS

U ROCK :D
WhenTheMusicDied chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
We like the idea that House is starting anew. This is a really important step for him and we hope that he will be able to move on from his torrent past of pain, suffering, fleeting happiness and heartbreak and find some measure of true happiness and lasting love. Love the direction you're taking this! Please update soon.
slashfan54 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
This is good. More please
Sarihuddy chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I LOVE IT... PLEASEE CONTINUE...
HughIsMagic chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I like it! I hope you will continue, I'm curious about the new world will face Greg here in Singapore, and also of Miss. Alyssa!
Miles-Away chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
We like House/OFC stories. The women of House MD don't deserve him. They want perfect. Perfect is boring! We like House just the way he is. Looking forward to more.
BrokenJourneys chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
We love where this story is going so far and that House is creating his own AU instead of being stuck in PPTH where everyone is breathing down his neck. The whole idea of House starting his life over would do him a world of good. And with the help of someone new that will show him the love and caring he so deep down craves he will be able to form that human connection and sense of belonging he is seeking. Looking forward to read how this will unfold.
When-Worlds-Collide chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Like the premise of House starting life over somewhere new and with someone else. Won't happen on the show, but I can enjoy it here! I look forward to seeing where this one goes.