Reviews for Trionym
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I just discovered your stories.

They are wonderful. Kudos to you!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
"...And there are brooms here that do not care for your tone." *gigglesnorts*

***

I loved it...but I want to know what she said! Did you "say" it without actually saying it? I love the way you write, but sometimes I don't always "get" what you write! That's not your fault, mind, but there it is! I loved the janitor's closet make out session, though. Yum!
mprmusings chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
**HUGE* grin...thank you for sharing!
fiesa chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hi Zaedah,

I love to read your NCIS fics, though you haven't heard much of me for the last months. I apologize! Sometimes I skip over the alerts, and sometimes I do look at the stories. This one caught my special interest and I have to say, you're still as good as you were before - and better. Your style is amazing and reading your stories is like actually seeing the people interact before one's eyes. You describe Ziva and Tonz so lively, so perfectly, so in-character, that I don't even have to follow the original series to still love them.

Though I did watch a few episodes during my holidays, but not nearly enough to have caught up on the actual plot again...

A reason I love your stories is that they seem cryptic at first but when I manage to read them twice or trice they turn out absolutely beautiful. Every time I read them again I find something else I have overlooked in the first time. And you don't use their names too much but since it's absolutely clear who's who that's no problem but rather a thing I love, as well.

And your descriptions. I absolutely love the first sentence - and this one: "Bottles of bleach observe the radiant woman kissing her bewildered man brainless." It's just brilliant that you never actually say what it was Ziva told Tony (and yeah, she was so playing him, I loved it!) and yet it's absolutely clear.

This is an absolutely beautiful story, thank you so much for writing and sharing it here. I loved it.

Thank you.
jsq chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Embarrassingly enough, this made me cry. At work. Oh, and I work with survivors of genocide and the like, so the very idea that it would be fan fiction that makes me cry at work is completely absurd. But still. This was lovely, and it made my chest ache. Thank you.
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was awesome! Just perfect...thank you so much for sharing, it's lovely :)
mar-hhr4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I have no words! This goes straight to my favourites.
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Another lovely little vignette, littered with innuendo, literal and literary. I don't even watch this show, but when I see something from you I'm tempted...and never leave disappointed.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You actually wrote a story with quite a bit of conversation O.O

Which I assume you've done before; the opposite is just more common. And heyyyy look it's not vague at all!

Well it IS a little vague; as usual you have half of me very sure of what she said and the other half of me running through possibilities like Abby's computer looking for evidence matches. Haha! I love the way you mess with my brain.

BUT of course I enjoyed this :D especially with Ziva's lip gloss marking him *giggles*. I love their conversation :)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ooh two for the price of one.

Lovely fic Zaedah. Well done.
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was so lovely. A really enjoyable read. Their tone so fun and playful, and I love how you don't out and say what was said.
PCninja chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is utterly stunning. Zaedah, you had me captivated for the entire piece and laughing out loud at the 'Saying things to distract me...' part. You are indeed a talent :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
If you only knew how big my smile got when I read this

"Joy. Actual, absurd, non-drug-induced, uncaffeinated joy."

This whole little bit of a story made me smile and smile.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Hi there! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed lately- I've been reading for a few minutes at night and am so exhausted that I just can't- and there were a few little ones in there that were kinda depressing to me, but the last few have been good, and this one is awesome! Loved it.
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I see a pattern emerging here: one word title happy fic. I like it!

"And there are brooms here that do not care for your tone." and "vaginal territory" had me laughing out loud.

I'm glad Mr. Muse is on a high. I hope you are too.