Reviews for Charles Ingalls's New Daughter
Megan Guess chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
This is my favorite little house on the prairie story i can't wait to see what happens next!
Megan Guess chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
This is my favorite story I can't wait to read the rest of it
mrs christina chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
dear albert ingalls and mrs syven ingalls ,,,i love you and i miss you always to me plase plase plase texes me my face book,to night plase plase plase albert ingalls dot not marrind her plase plase marrind me christina ingalls i love you ,,,,,,i miss you to me the wedding day or wedding party ,cake to me ok albert plase kiss me my lisp to lisp albert to me we or damp syven plase plase plase plase plase albert to me ok sweet men to me long time ago to me i kowin you at ingalls house i lift door to be couse i be thaer to see my sister ,s to and see you or my boy friend to me ok albert ingalls we or a daugther to us mary ingalls is my sister in lay on little house on the prairie with you and luraly is other sister in lay kariny is other little sister to me christina ingalls i am big sister to thim to ok right after now to me between thim to me christina ingalls is a family to ok albert to me laura ingalls is my other sister in lay to me ok albert ingalls be mind housebed to me labert to me life heart and family to me i love you i miss you god loves you always do ok sweet baby men to me ,,,,,,,,,call me tom night or texes me back to night ok albert ingalls ask my 3 mother mrs ingalls i said hi i love her ok i miss her to me ok albert ingalls ,,,,ps love your number 1 girl friend mrs christina leey ingalls to me ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,, , /
wandamarie chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
loveing it please keep up the good work thanks
CocoRocks chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
It's good to see that both of those girls are finally deciding to get along with each other.
CocoRocks chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
It's about time Laura got a whippin. She deserved it.
wandamarie chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
she did earn that spanking good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
wow good one
CocoRocks chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Laura is so not gonna get off easily.
autumnrose2010 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I'm glad it turned out that the girl was OK...
wandamarie chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
wow it was a good one thanks but Laura need to get her bottom spanked too
CocoRocks chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Thank goodness that the girl has been found. I still think that Laura deserves a whippin. But oh well I guess.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
oh no Laura is going to get a spanking good story and chapter thanks
CocoRocks chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I understand that Laura is a jealous but she is a complete brat in the chapter.
CocoRocks chapter 3 . 9/9/2012