Reviews for Charles Ingalls's New Daughter
I can see why Luora is jealous having 6 kids in my family (not all siblings) great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
Wow! This is very cheesy.

I also find it hard to believe that Caroline would be at the Olsen's so early in the morning before the girls even came down from the loft.
iloveromance chapter 9 . 2/12/2017
I'm really curious about this girl's background and if her parents are in fact looking for her. I hope you'll continue this as soon as you can because it's very intriguing!
iloveromance chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
Aw, such a sweet chapter!
iloveromance chapter 7 . 2/12/2017
Oh wow, I didn't really think that he would spank her. But I love that he comforted her afterwards.
iloveromance chapter 6 . 2/12/2017
That Laura is so mischevoius! I kind of like this rebellious side of her! We never saw that much on the show!
iloveromance chapter 5 . 2/11/2017
I'm glad that Charles didn't spank Laura, and yet was still firm with her. I'm curious as to where this girl came from!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 2/11/2017
Oh my... Laura has let her jealousy get the better of her. She's gone too far this time.
iloveromance chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
I'm glad that Charles was firm with her! Sometimes she needs it, but at least the girl is in a safe place. I hope she continues to get well.
iloveromance chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
Doc Baker to the rescue! Oh no... amnesia! I hope they find out who she is!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
I love this so far! Charles is really well written and it's so like him to save a little girl's life. But it's also very typical of Laura to feel threatened by the girl. I'm glad that there are more chapters to read!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
When is the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 9 . 1/26/2017
loved it thank you keep up the great work and good luck with school
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
you are kidding right?
Creepy just doesn't describe it.
Natasha Cole chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
If I had a father like Michael Landon he would schedule chores and go to church every Sunday with the
Family and during the week go to school if I disobey orders I would receive severe spankings from
Charles and my mother Caroline