Reviews for Charles Ingalls's New Daughter
iloveromance chapter 9 . 2/12
I'm really curious about this girl's background and if her parents are in fact looking for her. I hope you'll continue this as soon as you can because it's very intriguing!
iloveromance chapter 8 . 2/12
Aw, such a sweet chapter!
iloveromance chapter 7 . 2/12
Oh wow, I didn't really think that he would spank her. But I love that he comforted her afterwards.
iloveromance chapter 6 . 2/12
That Laura is so mischevoius! I kind of like this rebellious side of her! We never saw that much on the show!
iloveromance chapter 5 . 2/11
I'm glad that Charles didn't spank Laura, and yet was still firm with her. I'm curious as to where this girl came from!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 2/11
Oh my... Laura has let her jealousy get the better of her. She's gone too far this time.
iloveromance chapter 3 . 2/11
I'm glad that Charles was firm with her! Sometimes she needs it, but at least the girl is in a safe place. I hope she continues to get well.
iloveromance chapter 2 . 2/11
Doc Baker to the rescue! Oh no... amnesia! I hope they find out who she is!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 2/11
I love this so far! Charles is really well written and it's so like him to save a little girl's life. But it's also very typical of Laura to feel threatened by the girl. I'm glad that there are more chapters to read!
When is the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 9 . 1/26
loved it thank you keep up the great work and good luck with school
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
you are kidding right?
Creepy just doesn't describe it.
Natasha Cole chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
If I had a father like Michael Landon he would schedule chores and go to church every Sunday with the
Family and during the week go to school if I disobey orders I would receive severe spankings from
Charles and my mother Caroline
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Good chapter thanks
Megan Guess chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
This is my favorite little house on the prairie story i can't wait to see what happens next!