Reviews for DWMA Guidelines
Venturian Girl chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
These were really cool and funny! You should do some for a couple other fandoms! :-D
Dfire chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
LOL I love this :D Can you do more rules with Blair, please? Like calling her something demeaning (Non-sexy, lame, the list goes on and on...) Thank you! :)
Lady Island Rose chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
haha good stuff! You are rather humorous!
Lady Island Rose chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
xD haha good stuff
Lady Island Rose chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
xD hahah
Lady Island Rose chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Hahaha!
Lady Island Rose chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Yikes! haha scary DWMA students xD
Lady Island Rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
xD hahahaha
Little Snuggle chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
AWESOMENESS, it's kinda scary though, I don't want to sound like I'm begging but... I have some 'DWMA guidelines' I want u to read and maybe post, if that's ok with you;

1) don't call Crona an Emo,

-the last one never got his ability to use common sense, nor was he able to walk again

2) never, don't ever take Patty to a desert

3) don't talk too much or whine about something near Crona,

-Ragnarok will come out and rip your testicals off if u annoy him

4) please PLEASE don't listen to bad music loudly around Anyone

-if you are around Stein, he will make you a class dissection subject, If u are around any of the weapons, they will cut u into little sliced and diced tomato peices and serve you at the next school dance as appetizers, if u are around Maka and Crona, well... U just don't want to know.

5) don't talk about justine beiber,

-if you do, well then... Your f***ing dead

6) don't rant about how much you love Soul when Maka can hear,

-you will be injured so badly, that you will be bleeding out of a hole you didn't think existed

7) DON'T talk about how BlackStar didn't beat the kishin,

-he will beat you to more than just a bloody pulp, you won't know who you are by the time he's done... Almost happened to Crona, not pretty

8) 8 is symmetrical, deal with it and move on

9) DON'T insult Crona,

-just because she is a school nurse and is always sad and says she 'doesn't know how to deal with things' she will still kill you in a blink of an eye, don't forget about that Meister and her weapon partner... If anyone has seen those two please report to Lord Death

10) DO NOT talk about Crona's family,

-if u do, spiders and snakes will get in...

11) do NOT reanact the fight against the kishin with Maka,

- not only will your face hurt, I don't think anything will hurt, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DEAD!

12) do NOT ask Crona to cut herself and then drink her blood, not only will the madness consume you, the horrible things that come with it will too.
SymmetricGirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
XD this is cool :D MORE PLEASE!
GoldenBug Prime chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
This is great! Is there going to be a sequal to this?
transparentArt chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
More, please!
KuriSari chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Aww over already :( Now I'm sad...but the chapter was nice
PrankK1ng chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
A perfect way to end it all. Nice job and hope to see more stories from you.
OXYCODONEFROG chapter 1 . 1/2/2012