Reviews for Why won't you love me?
That was really good, it was especially heartbreaking when Bowser Jr thought Peach was his mom and kept drawing her pictures.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
It was perfect~ (especially the bowser jr cutsey drawings stuff). Not like the many "Ive been in love with you all this time" mush. Peach was now just realizing the pain she caused. She didn't feel like she loved him (hopefully in the future) but the feeling one has after so much heartache, from the one she thought a monster. She was the monster all along. Beautiful :)
Lukalukageno chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
:( that was really sad..
vinny valentino chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Poor Bowser, so sad. Great story, wish it had more parts! Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
VERY short. Sorry. Good story, but I wanted more too it. bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! Really!

I can't believe you're not writing more because this is a great start to sad but amazing story!
I mean seriously, this was nicely executed!
Great job. :D
And PLEASE write more If you can! 3
peachkid chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
OMG LOVED THE BJ AND PEACH PART!
GigaBowser64 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hey, just because the story is a Bowser x Peach fic doesn't mean you have to be a fucking dock about it

P.S. Mario x Peach SUCKS OUT LOUD

(This is a reply to stickdude)
stickdude chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
its like Naoko Suki follows me around bowserxpeach fics... 0.0

peach should NOT like bowser! THIS STORY IS AN EPIC FAIL BECAUSE IT'S A BOWSERXPEACH FIC!

MARIOXPEACH 4EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh my goodness! This is a one shot? This should totally be the start to a book! I love it! It was so sweet... I hope you take it one step forward and write at least a sequel one shot. :)
Naoko Mint chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This story was REALLY sweet, and a surprise how basic it is! What a thing to learn. I really love your small PeachxBowser hinting, and wish it would go full force. I can't wait to read more if you do. You did an amazing job!
RosyPinkBunny chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
...This moral is about notice, simple logic, and learning. Well done :P.
SilviaNintendara chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I always loved that loved Peach Bowser, really!

But I never liked that she reciprocated his feelings, otherwise

would not have without it, do not you think?

Well, I loved your story is amazing! I'd really so much a sequel!

Please do more stories with Bowser and Peach, wonderful!
TheGoofyMouse chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love it! Sad but so true of a story.

~PrincessOfTheGardens~
Emil C chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :D

It was really nice, honestly, but rather than the Bowser/Peach relationship, what really melted my heart was the Peach/ Bowser Jr. relationship, I wish there was more fanfics about theom. Because I just think it's cruel to keep him lied, but I 'm sure that if Peach could decide for the baby's welfare she would adopt him!

I just wish somebody to write the way you did in this fanfic, you have my thanks!