Reviews for Why won't you love me?
vinny valentino chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Poor Bowser, so sad. Great story, wish it had more parts! Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
VERY short. Sorry. Good story, but I wanted more too it. bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! Really!

I can't believe you're not writing more because this is a great start to sad but amazing story!
I mean seriously, this was nicely executed!
Great job. :D
And PLEASE write more If you can! 3
MrsTDCC17 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
OMG LOVED THE BJ AND PEACH PART!
GigaBowser64 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hey, just because the story is a Bowser x Peach fic doesn't mean you have to be a fucking dock about it

P.S. Mario x Peach SUCKS OUT LOUD

(This is a reply to stickdude)
stickdude chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
its like Naoko Suki follows me around bowserxpeach fics... 0.0

peach should NOT like bowser! THIS STORY IS AN EPIC FAIL BECAUSE IT'S A BOWSERXPEACH FIC!

MARIOXPEACH 4EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh my goodness! This is a one shot? This should totally be the start to a book! I love it! It was so sweet... I hope you take it one step forward and write at least a sequel one shot. :)
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This story was REALLY sweet, and a surprise how basic it is! What a thing to learn. I really love your small PeachxBowser hinting, and wish it would go full force. I can't wait to read more if you do. You did an amazing job!
High-Spirited Grace chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
...This moral is about notice, simple logic, and learning. Well done :P.
SilviaNintendara chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I always loved that loved Peach Bowser, really!

But I never liked that she reciprocated his feelings, otherwise

would not have without it, do not you think?

Well, I loved your story is amazing! I'd really so much a sequel!

Please do more stories with Bowser and Peach, wonderful!
TheGoofyMouse chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love it! Sad but so true of a story.

~PrincessOfTheGardens~
Emil C chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :D

It was really nice, honestly, but rather than the Bowser/Peach relationship, what really melted my heart was the Peach/ Bowser Jr. relationship, I wish there was more fanfics about theom. Because I just think it's cruel to keep him lied, but I 'm sure that if Peach could decide for the baby's welfare she would adopt him!

I just wish somebody to write the way you did in this fanfic, you have my thanks!