Reviews for Best Laid Plans
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
aww! :D so sweet!
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Now, why didn't I review this one? I beta'd all these fics. I think you've been deleting my reviews ;-p

So, this is possibly my favourite of all of the oneshots you have written. Dean's constant defeat is hilarious, because I am sadistic that way, and I loved your descriptions of how he has been constantly thwarted in his romantic task.

A CD of REO's greatest hits - an oxymoron in Dean's opinion – is soon on pause in the stereo, and a scattering of candles are hastily lit. - That really made me giggle. REO rocks, doody, because Cronin sings it from the heart.

If anything, re-skimming these fics has reminded me that my favourite D/J fanfic author needs to undertake another solo project... so, goodluck with that!
terigaliyan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh.

Muh.

Gawd.

So many feels! ;_;
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Im so glad you wrote this! loved it! exactly how i see it going down between them! Wedding one shot prehaps...
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
*cheers* YAY! You did it! and *sigh* it couldn't have been more perfect.

I love the "Marry Me" on the pizza idea...that's fun. Poor Sam and the concussion.

I think it's the little things that really make this one. That they flirt and have their banter, yet there is a deeper underlying tenderness. The popping of the buttons and loosening of his tie. Watching the woman's reaction as she lost her husband. That Ellen mothers Sam...and that he secretly enjoys it.

When Dean lit the candles and put in REO while Jo was in the bubble bath, I knew it was leaning toward too perfect. I was reading this sitting with my family as they carved pumpkins and burst out laughing when Cas showed up. And that Jo heard him? EPIC. That was awful and awesome at the same time. Can't a guy get a break?

But when she touches his face and says that perfect isn't them. You did me in. The laughter melted away and I felt this incredible warmth. It was beautiful and touching...and *them*. Made only better when she demands he take his pants off and he insists on telling her that he loves her.

Yet another one for my favorites. Thank you for sharing yet another breathtaking story...
Nicia chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I don't read/watch suoernatural, but I loved this! It was so sweet and romantic, though I wanted to punch the angel when he let it slip! :D Great job! xx