Reviews for Game Theory
Isa Lumitus chapter 15 . 4/30
Sanity has its advantages. I do like believable happy endings.
Isa Lumitus chapter 13 . 4/29
I realize that Nanoha is still a kid. And fiction allows some pretty unbelievable things... But the no-kill philosophy is a really bad one. The TSAB are a bunch of bullies, here to kill a small child, and Nanoha gutted her own defense system to spare their lives?

Not only that, but you mentioned that Precia was linked into the same power source Nanoha was using. Isn't there a good chance that what she did just killed both Precia and Alicia?
Isa Lumitus chapter 6 . 4/29
The objection that the TSAB has against trying to bring back Alicia never made sense to me. Yes, there's a chance that it could go catastrophically wrong. Yet even the fall of Belka, and of Alhazred didn't extinct the human race. So couldn't they just do the procedure somewhere very far away? If Precia dies in the attempt... Well, it's her own choice.
Isa Lumitus chapter 5 . 4/28
This feels like a truer portrayal of the TSAB. They are a military force operating in another nation's territory, in canon. They order people about as if they own the place, when they are outside their jurisdiction. It only figures that people like that would not care about the collateral damage the natives suffer. That the enforcer is a teenager is just icing on the cake.

And, they have a couple things that I've seen in a lot of stuff from Japan: Nepotism, and a sense that ignorance of the law is no excuse (even when in a different sovereign nation).
Isa Lumitus chapter 1 . 4/28
Sane!Precia? How did I not come across this earlier? One of my biggest gripes about MGLN is Precia being shown to be Stupid Evil, when she's supposedly a genius.

A lot of the TSAB government seems a little Lawful Stupid, too. But that barely gets a mention because that's better than average for anime and manga.
Shinoki chapter 16 . 4/22
That was so beautiful. Precia deserves happiness... even if she wasn't the best person ever.
Apex85 chapter 11 . 4/15
Are you a fan of Lovecraft? Because this fight reminded me of an eldritch nightmare.
kinigget chapter 9 . 3/23
You have done something truly incredible with this story. It's every bit as tense as canon, while telling a very different story
Steveaaml chapter 15 . 3/2
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
This was SO good!
Steveaaml chapter 12 . 3/2
Tiida, Tea, and Rizu are great.
Actually, everybody is great.
The growing Yuuno/Chrono friendship is sweet, the Quint/Mei dynamic is cute, the way the familiars are together is lovely, and the Fate/Nanoha friendship is just perfect.
Steveaaml chapter 9 . 3/1
I can't overstate how awesome this story is. It's such a great retelling.
Steveaaml chapter 7 . 3/1
This was so sweet. Momoko! Fate getting Nanoha a kitten! Nanoha being ridiculously badass!
Steveaaml chapter 5 . 3/1
Ahhhhhhh! This is AMAZING.
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 3/1
This story is fantaaaaastic.
OmegaCloud696 chapter 3 . 1/18
about ch03 "cunningly brutal" dear lord LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is nanoha an ork? :) lol