Reviews for Game Theory
kaazmiz chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Im too tired to write much after reading through all of this... but it was awsome, especialy the changes applied to the world
Great job on this.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
My God you're damn right it was worth. By far the best Nanoha fic I have ever read.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
You know, what I love about this chapter is that the introduction of Tiida's squad is a great example of how to show and not tell, at no point did you start narrating their characteristics for no good reason. No character goes on long exposition tangents randomly and everyone has a reason for everything they say and do. Precia is shown to be a master manipulator who's every word lead to a specific goal that leaves in awe over her skill and self control and in extension the literary skill of the author themselves.
A true masterpiece to be sure. Looking forward to the sequel.
faystay chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
I love your story, so much that I read it in one go :)

I prefer your version more than the original one and it just made me love Prescia-san

And now I'm gonna start to read Power Games
Unidentified chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
Awesome. Is Chikaze going to be important in Power Games? I hope so.
Unidentified chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Yep, more shipping fuel. The last section was remarkably hard to start, but that may have been more because of the stereo next to my computer than the sentence structure.
Unidentified chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
If that second-to-last scene was animated, it would be all tragic and so on, but the way you managed to write it leaves it with levels of subtext that were hopefully not intended, but probably were.
Unidentified chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Is that a reference to Eclipse markings in scene two? I would really like to see your take on the events of Force.
Unidentified chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Well, the second scene could hardly be more blatantly a nod to the technically unofficial Official Pairing in a T Fic if you tried. Note: this is not a challenge. But really, almost everything about this chapter reminds me of Daidouji Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura. Except the fight, which was awesome.
Unidentified chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Jewel Seed XIV was sealed by Bardiche in chapter 1. On the subject of the actual chapter, ouch. Our heroines will (hopefully) be feeling the repercussions of their behaviour later, when they have time to think about what they have done by unintentionally keeping each other from saving people while trying to keep each other from claiming the Jewel Seed.
Unidentified chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Grins. Awesome. Starts out in a terribly boring manner, you were too heavy on the description, but by the time it reaches the cat's viewpoint it starts to get really quite funny, and quickly changes to awesome.
Knight of Loreley chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Man... I've read up to this far and am really impressed with the quallity so far, I know this review is a little too late, but it's realley amazing. The characthers are really more well defined then in canon, it's really fun at time and hearthwrenching at times, I found that one of the most entertaining parts up to now was Fate's reaction to Rasing Heart during the hospital fight it seriously made me roll out laughting, but I have to say that this fic made me hate Yuuno and the TSAB even more because Yuuno is basically the sole cause of Nanoha's sufering at the begging of the story, and to be franc Crono was a dick doing what he did on chapter 4. On the other hand I've always sympathized with Precia's cause the only thing that made me hate her was the treatment she gave poor Fate, but on this fic I can surely say that I like her very much she can be manipulative and bitchy but oh boy she bacame quite more of a badass here and I approve that.
Thank you for such a good story. And I will be reviewing again as I go on with the reading.
KuroNeko00 chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
This was a spectacularly well written story. If it is indeed your first major story then I have to say you have alot of innate talent, it's really well done.
Humbug chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
BRAVO! BRAVO!
I... simply do not have words to describe how much I enjoyed reading this masterpiece.
If this site had a featured list, this would definitely be on it.
Less Wrong chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
A fine conflict of Good vs. Good. I was slightly disappointed that they didn't reach Alhazred, and was really expecting Fate to tell Nanoha to go with Scrya.