Reviews for Can My Nightmares Become Dreams?
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
0n0 poor Dean. Oh gosh I just wanna hug him!
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I feel slapped. Well written. But I still feel slapped.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh Man, The Feel! They're Over Whelming! I'm Like Crying Here. TTTT
Wayward chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I feel like this eases some of my unhappiness that Dean no longer has Castiel's hand print on him. X'D I love it when people delve into Dean's psyche and even though we're into season 8 now, I feel a little closer to putting my problems with season 7 to rest. I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Gleca chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is fantastic! You should write a squeal
Sanguineous chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my gosh. That was... angsty and horrifying and dramatic and just damn proper freaking nightmares. Better than on the show. And so beautifully in-character, with so much more emotion and empathy. So much more meaning. The end... there was so much more essence to Cas and Dean's relationship, the impact they had on each other... I am just awed.
casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awesome and amazing story. The imagery is stunning.
MishaMayhem chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
It's like if the Supernatural doesn't stab at my heart enough I have fics to fall back on. Sorry that doesn't make sense but I'm crying right now. That means it is good though. I love the grasp you have on Dean. This is everything that I'm scared, know and never thought would happen. Overall very good and heartbreaking.
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
:O wow great story!
Spntvd chapter 1 . 10/24/2011

This...this was HEART-WRENCHING and soul-distressing #_#

I still have no idea whether to applaud you or swear at you for writng this...

For now, I think I'll settle for applauding :P
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow, that was gorgeous. The imagery was stunning and lifelike and great job :D
RubinAmigo chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This could totally happen with Dean, especially after that dream we saw. He needs to deal somehow. This story was sad and very angsty but beautifully written.
DeansLilAngel360 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I should be used to your more angsty works, yet I am crying. This was an awesome redemption for Dean. He DOES miss Cas and this really shows it. Brb while I cry forever
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Very good! Bittersweet and, oh, so true! Just wish the actual show would do more with this than what they have.
Lisen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
the 5 eps was so nice to watch, it was fun, humor, and I felt a bit of season 1-2 coming back. This fic is like a nice attachment to that episode, some extra cream to put on top.

It was lovely written: I was captivated, and I got rather scared at the end - scratching ones skin like that. Then again with a dream like that... :/

And yeah, Dean is turning into an alcoholic.