Reviews for Satellites
DawnieWrites chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I love the tone of this one.
It's very deep and I love the metaphors used.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Hm, I've never heard if this movie... Not that I'd say that's a surprising thing; I'm weird like that. :3

I like the second chapter, with Robin and Artemis. It was cute. :3
Airmage chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Whoa...you're such a good write! just a tad jealous...:) good job and i can't wait to read more!
dreamarcher chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
AWESOMELY AMAZING! You always capture Artemis and Wally perfectly and you add a depth to their characters that I love. LOVE.

So this one is definitely tied with another Spitfire for my absolute favorite. I love them together and I love you CUZ YOU'RE AN AMAZING AUTHOR and AMAZING AT WRITING WALLY/ARTEMIS STORIES! :) :):)
dreamarcher chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
:) *grinning like an idiot* because Wally and Artemis pairing is just so perfect

And I loved this little chapter. You're an amazing writer.
RebellaGrayson chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
:D I am nothing but a fangirl when i read your stories.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
This is great! Wally and Artemis is going to happen eventually.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
This one is still my favorite. I'm glad you posted them on fanfiction so I can FINALLY shower them with adoring praise :D Like...meteor showers of praise :D
Jncera chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I know I already barfed out all my love for this piece on Tumblr, but I'm going to barf up some more, because I know how much you love my barf. barfbarfbarf. And now the word 'barf' has ceased to make sense.

ANYWAYS..

I've actually never seen the movie :( But you created the piece so that I didn't /need/ to know the plot to understand everything, and I liked that.

I loved the mini pillow-fight scene at the end-hopefully one day you could write another fic that just focuses on them having a pillow fight? That would be so adorable-Wally and Artemis in PJs, lost in their snow-globe of floating feathers and laughter... ahhh the FLUFF.

Hnnnngggg I just want to saayyyy that I love youuuuu and your writinnnng and I think this tea is making me hyper o_0
Jncera chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I have an urge to print out all your writings and bind them into a book that I can carry with me wherever I go, and pull out whenever I need a little bit more beauty and humanity in my life.

YOU GAVE ME CHILLS WOMAN. AND I'M DRINKING HOT TEA. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.

So much love for this vignette-so much love.
Jncera chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Hehehee. Is it bad that every time I read:

"Just take it off," he snapped, feeling his cheeks heat up. She stiffened, gawking at him, which was frankly aggravating. "I'll turn away after a second so you'd better take a good look."

I picture that he's referring to his pants XD XD

BAD JNCERA BAAAAD SEWAGE-INFESTED MIND.
Jncera chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You know that feeling when you gaze out into an open plain, and watch it ripple under the wind and sun, and you're filled with a sense of awe and otherworldly beauty, and you suddenly feel a tugging in your heart as nature calls out to join her...?

That's what this story did to me. It was just so... moving and powerful, but in its own graceful subtle way that trickled through your words. How do you do that-create such a foreign and unique emotion through nothing but the lines and curves of our alphabet?

In conclusion, this was just my way of saying... this little vignette was beautiful.
irenerb chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
love the last chapter. It was funny
LadyMysteri chapter 4 . 10/22/2011