Reviews for Nothing Says I Love You Like a Stupid Hat
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Oh my god HAHAHHAHA so sad and funny at the same time I loved it!
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Very cute
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is a pure Sam and Dean gotcha. I really, really enjoyed this story.

Mom
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
The part of my heart devoted to fluffy hurt!Winchesters needs this to be continues please
Drop-Everything-And-Reid chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love it! Could you maybe continue this? Make a story out of it? I really like the idea.
reannablue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I know you wrote this quite awhile back but I still neededto review cause this is amazingly well done. Loved it! Thanks for sharing your writing.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
"Years of prank wars have taught him that Sammy has no shame as long as Dean goes down with him."

Love that.
kattafre6611 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is just...awesome.
I feel like everything I could say about this beautiful story would just ruin it.
So I'll just go with awesome...
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I feel so bad for laughing at this, but it's just so cute and adorible and funny and well, yeah.
E339 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
A lovely story wich makes me both sad and happy. Sad since things wont ever be the same for the boys, and happy because they are still the awesome brothers that pulled me into Supernatural to begin with.

Well done!
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ok, I have now decided that this is the absolute funniest, heartwarming, depressing, and uplifting story I've ever read and it has now become my favorite thing in the whole entire world. There is nothing better than the brotherhood of those two and this is it, all wrapped up in a ridiculous frog hat that I can totally see on Sam's head. Every word of this made me laugh my everlovin' arse off and yet made me want to cry in my soup. Thank you sooooo much for this. I loved it. Just incredible. *hugs*
lanternheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
LMFAO XD

I can just imagine somebody walking into a place... with that hat 0.o
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
menthol pixie is awesome and made me laugh after a really crappy week...which takes alot i promise. thanks menthol pixie for writing and making my day have a tiny ray of sunshine with a good laugh~
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
"Now he'd standing by the door, ready to face the world and the only sign that he's nervous at all is his hand twisting in the frog's leg. If Dean didn't know the kid so well he'd be tempted to praise the hat and it's apparent miraculous powers that managed to give Sam the strength to venture out amongst the non-brain damaged population, but Dean knows that kid better than anyone and he knows exactly what this is about.

Payback.

Normal brotherly revenge, the kind of thing Sam would have done before in response to Dean buying him a stupid hat. He should have known the minute he laid eyes on the dumb thing that Sam would do something like this, because years of prank wars have taught him that Sammy has no shame as long as Dean goes down with him."

OMG there are no WORDS to express the SHEER AWESOMENESS of this. It is.. It... Guh. .

Is all.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow that sounds like Dean great work