Reviews for Nothing Says I Love You Like a Stupid Hat
AquaKitty3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I really love this story, just as I've loved all the stories I've read by you so far. This is the perfect blend of angst and brotherly love. You've really captured the boys quite brilliantly. Thank you for sharing these stories with us!
sandycub chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Heartbreaking and yet so them! Yeah Dean!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Oh my god HAHAHHAHA so sad and funny at the same time I loved it!
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Very cute
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is a pure Sam and Dean gotcha. I really, really enjoyed this story.

Mom
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
The part of my heart devoted to fluffy hurt!Winchesters needs this to be continues please
Drop-Everything-And-Reid chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love it! Could you maybe continue this? Make a story out of it? I really like the idea.
reannablue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I know you wrote this quite awhile back but I still neededto review cause this is amazingly well done. Loved it! Thanks for sharing your writing.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
"Years of prank wars have taught him that Sammy has no shame as long as Dean goes down with him."

Love that.
kattafre6611 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is just...awesome.
I feel like everything I could say about this beautiful story would just ruin it.
So I'll just go with awesome...
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I feel so bad for laughing at this, but it's just so cute and adorible and funny and well, yeah.
E339 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
A lovely story wich makes me both sad and happy. Sad since things wont ever be the same for the boys, and happy because they are still the awesome brothers that pulled me into Supernatural to begin with.

Well done!
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ok, I have now decided that this is the absolute funniest, heartwarming, depressing, and uplifting story I've ever read and it has now become my favorite thing in the whole entire world. There is nothing better than the brotherhood of those two and this is it, all wrapped up in a ridiculous frog hat that I can totally see on Sam's head. Every word of this made me laugh my everlovin' arse off and yet made me want to cry in my soup. Thank you sooooo much for this. I loved it. Just incredible. *hugs*
lanternheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
LMFAO XD

I can just imagine somebody walking into a place... with that hat 0.o
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
menthol pixie is awesome and made me laugh after a really crappy week...which takes alot i promise. thanks menthol pixie for writing and making my day have a tiny ray of sunshine with a good laugh~
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »