Reviews for Close For Comfort
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was adorable! I can so see them experimenting with kissing on one another. And I'd KILL to see these two act out Light My Candle!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was so damned adorable and hilarious!
amber v chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hummelberry is amazing and so is this. I don't care what anyone says, nothings more intimate than using the bathroom with a guest.
Quincy Addison chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aww! :) Very cute. I love Hummelberry friendship...
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this is good
Notjustanotherperson chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love this! Hummelberry is definitely my favourite friendship both on the show and in fics and I hate that their fighting too! I was smiling the whole time I was reading this and I thought that them experimenting at the end was something that could happen. Kurt really is a boy version of Rachel and they are soulmates in a way. Great job! Now I'm just crossing my fingers that the writers won't mess up this amazing friendship!
darkpheonix52 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I have the exact same view on kurt and rachels friendship! I can't really see them having any boundaries and I loved how you portrayed this!
Aliceinmonsterland chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really loved this. I admit, Hummelberry is one of my secret and want to happen couples and I liked this as their friendship. I found myself laughing and smiling at most parts and I love the way you portrayed it. Keep writing, it's awesome. :)

p.s - Totes saved to my favourite and Subbed :D
Elle Loves Glee chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I LOVED THIS! This is got to be THE best Hummelberry friendship story EVER! I love their friendship and i hope the writers on the show don't detroy it. I cannot wait to see if you write another one of these! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you do.