Reviews for Reflections of the Heart Challenge
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I really want to try one of these challenges. I saw the forum and I will be taking up this challenge. :)
Laguzgirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Well... I've been wanting to try one of these challenges for a while, and this seems like something that might be right up my alley...

Challenge accepted. I guess we'll see how this turns out.
DesertRoseSparty chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I LOVE AVATAR TOO, just saying, haha. Did you hear about the new spin-off of it coming out? I'm not sure if I'll like it without the original cast :/ anyways, loving this story! :)
DesertRoseSparty chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'm so doing this! Haha, I keep taking on challenges but I never get to them...heh, I'm so odd :3
MorWolfMor chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Aw that is sad. Vaughn stuff is awesome lol good chapter anyways :)
Little-Piece-of-Lint chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I haz a question. When you say; "It may not be AU (Alternate Universe). It must stay in the Harvest Moon world from which the characters come from" does that mean that you must stay within the same game or can you jump around a bit? :/
Elmrada chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Challenge accepted! I'll start tomorrow!
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Challenge accepted.

...Maybe.

But for the chapter title,do you write the theme AND the character?
Blood of Scarlet chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Despite the fact that I haven't finished the previous challenge, I'm going to accept this challenge, because I suck like that c:
IvyStory chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Oh my great! well, i'm positive to ACCEPTED this challenge \o/

Good luck for everyone too! :ooo
Professor Sycamore chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Aww yeeeeaaah, now THIS one I may actually try! I found your other challenge a bit too easy. :P

Well, good luck to you. I'm guessing you'll be taking this challenge, too.

Whenever I see these challenges I always think "Challenge Accepted". xD My mind of full of memes.
Symphonic Fantasia chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
ANOTHER CHALLENGE? Honey, I think you may have just helped me with my funk. I hope. Haha!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
AshRB chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This sounds fun too! I shall have to participate in this challenge as well! :D
I.Hope.You.Dance.7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I'll probably join in this!
floopyrocks chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This looks like fun! i might try it! :D