Reviews for Painted On My Heart
stell94 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Sweet ;)
I like it. ;D
Sabby of the Moon and Stars chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
AWWWWW! That was so sweet!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really loved it :D So sweet and a great idea, too. Please write some more soon about my favourite characters!
Karfinwen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
"Will you do me the honor of marrying me and painting our walls any god-awful shade of pink your heart desires?"

This made me giggle like crazy.

And there is *definitely* still a Mac/Stella audience out there, even if it consists only of me. And I suspect there are more of us out there lol. This was really cute; keep the stories coming!
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I for my part will always be among the SMacked audience...

And very gladly if I get to read awesome stories like this! This is sooo cute in a non-ridiculous way, I adore it.
Brii Taylor chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
cute story! absolutely adorable, especially the way he proposed. I had to stop what I was watching so I could freak out and even had my sister-in-law read it. :D but I cringed when I read about the vintage Stones t-shirt being used for painting. although I wouldn't doubt that Mac would own one.

Your description of him in his painting clothes nearly gave me a heart attack. that was fantastic.
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was beautiful! Full of a lot love and laughter, the best kind of story out there. :) I adore the argument over the pink and blue swatches, can't quite see Mac with a pink room but like you wrote he'd do anything for Stella. :) The awkwardness that came after she told him that she loved him was wonderful and felt very real. But I love imagining how Mac took those causal words and knew that it was time to propose, because he must have been waiting for a sign to do so. :D

The opening of the Tiffany box to reveal the pnk swatch, that was my favorite part. To make the person you love laugh, that is priceless! Excellent story!
BAUMember chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ohhhhh this was just to cute for words i simply adoared it. I loved the banter between them and the silence after stella confessed. And how mac proposed was so great. Awww it was perfect story...
fart fart chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Great story.
Herrera chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow... So sweet! I loved it.

Paz