Reviews for Everything is Not What it Seems
pokefan008 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
pretty plz continue
Intensity215 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I really do love your stories and this one is turning out really good... But there is one thing bothering me... Charizard isn't a dragon type pokemon... Charizard is a fire/flying type. It's just bothering me a bit because of how much iris turns into one when it's not a dragon type. Sorry is this offends you or anything... I really do love this story :)
Dana chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
I love write more now plzzzzzzz :(
NY514 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Loved this chapter

I this chapter
NY514 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Why is everything in mistys pov it's annoying
AAML-TAML chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Oh wow...
Aviea chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Oh MY GOD
pokemon rules chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Good joke
xaxabelle chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Please! update already! I want to read more, but you need to update first X(!
Live.Love.Sing.Summer chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
I've been trying to catch up to this story, and I finally did! Please PLEASE update!
Bluemew919 chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
OMG! CLIFFIE CLIFFIE CLIFFIE! D: my stupid email threw ny fanfic messages in spam so i didnt see this for a while. i've been waiting for an update on this and omg- i can't wait to see what happens! it's great so far! poor girls, i feel for them...
Skyla Bakers chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Awesome chapter! I know I'm not exactly the type of person who writes those really inspiring reviews with those 'constructive criticism' parts and stuff, but I know a great story when I see one!
musa lover chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
U had me on the edge of my seat, please update soon.
Slivering chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
YAY! Another chapter! . And before I begin, I just want to THANK YOU so much for all your reviews on my stories :D You don't know how much it means to me!

Anyways...on with your story!

Hahahaha. 'Screw being a fashion designer! Be a freakin' therapist!" LOL. Dawn, a therapist. Never would have thought, but she's good at it. :D Wow, Misty was really outta control for a moment, but I get it. It just shows how much she's crazy about Ash! I really like the friendship you developed between the four girls.

ANYWAYS...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Ash is back! :D :D :D YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I can't tell you how much I've missed to the old-Ash.

Oh. Then he gets back to evil. GREAT. ASH HIT MISTY. HE HIIIT HER. Well, not Ash-Ash but..still. Poor Misty. Sigh, when I finally thought things were going her way.

Good chapter as usual! You write really great, intense scenes. Keep up the good work!

:DDD
Amber0522 chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
I love it and cant wait to see the next update!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »