Reviews for Everything is Not What it Seems
omg this story is so good you have to finish it. Please. i've read anything but ordinary and its just as creative and you make it all seem so realistic. Pls finish the story and quick! Im really excited to find out what happens to the girls and guys and everything and how they save them in the end. I check daily but still only 11 chapters... Update soon - xoxo someone who's in love with this story :)
pokefan008 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
pretty plz continue
Intensity215 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I really do love your stories and this one is turning out really good... But there is one thing bothering me... Charizard isn't a dragon type pokemon... Charizard is a fire/flying type. It's just bothering me a bit because of how much iris turns into one when it's not a dragon type. Sorry is this offends you or anything... I really do love this story :)
Dana chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
I love write more now plzzzzzzz :(
NY514 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Loved this chapter

I this chapter
NY514 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Why is everything in mistys pov it's annoying
AAML-TAML chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Oh wow...
Aviea chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Oh MY GOD
pokemon rules chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Good joke
xaxabelle chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Please! update already! I want to read more, but you need to update first X(!
waterlily456 chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
I've been trying to catch up to this story, and I finally did! Please PLEASE update!
Bluemew919 chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
OMG! CLIFFIE CLIFFIE CLIFFIE! D: my stupid email threw ny fanfic messages in spam so i didnt see this for a while. i've been waiting for an update on this and omg- i can't wait to see what happens! it's great so far! poor girls, i feel for them...
Skyla Bakers chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Awesome chapter! I know I'm not exactly the type of person who writes those really inspiring reviews with those 'constructive criticism' parts and stuff, but I know a great story when I see one!
musa lover chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
U had me on the edge of my seat, please update soon.
Slivering chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
YAY! Another chapter! . And before I begin, I just want to THANK YOU so much for all your reviews on my stories :D You don't know how much it means to me!

Anyways...on with your story!

Hahahaha. 'Screw being a fashion designer! Be a freakin' therapist!" LOL. Dawn, a therapist. Never would have thought, but she's good at it. :D Wow, Misty was really outta control for a moment, but I get it. It just shows how much she's crazy about Ash! I really like the friendship you developed between the four girls.

ANYWAYS...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Ash is back! :D :D :D YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I can't tell you how much I've missed to the old-Ash.

Oh. Then he gets back to evil. GREAT. ASH HIT MISTY. HE HIIIT HER. Well, not Ash-Ash but..still. Poor Misty. Sigh, when I finally thought things were going her way.

Good chapter as usual! You write really great, intense scenes. Keep up the good work!

:DDD