Reviews for Slipping Through Her Fingers
4223marilyn chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was depressing but all so worth it and I love how deep u got with it thanx for this amazing fanfic :)
SuperVeryAwesome123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Holy shit! This story was super sad and had me in tears. Awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is an amazing story that literally had me in tears. Good job
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
this literately made me cry
Brittana and Doc chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
It was amazing so emotional, it made me cry and it was really well written :) x
anon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
heart wrenching
KayaS chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
OMG... Im tearing up so much... Im crying. This is so sad... But good... Its very touching and well written, I really liked it. I think Jade would act kind of like that if she had cancer and Beck and Tori would act like that too... Its short but at the same time is very deep and well written, congratulations.
TotallyJorixoXo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This had me crying my eyes out towards the end when Jade crys for the first time, I really liked the writing style also.
yesterdaymorning chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Thanks for making me cry bro. Nice writing style. I think present tense really worked for you. Good job.
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I thought that it was great. Your handling of Jade's character was very adept: she never felt ooc, not even when she decided to kill herself. The pacing was good, your formatting well chosen (short paragraphs worked much better for this story than long ones would have). The sexual scenes were written tastefully (after some of the things I've been editing, this really should be mentioned and praised), especially given that one of the characters is suffering from cancer.

In short I thought this piece was great to the point where I teared up, and the fact that this isn't your normal style makes it all the better. I hope you post more Jori in the future; quality stories like this for the pairing is exceedingly rare. Keep up the amazing work.

-LiJ
BabyV120 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
it was a very well written story. It was so beautiful and emotional It made me cry. That almost never happens! I just wish that jade had lived. That would have been the only thing that could have possibly made it better. You made a good choice going with the present tense, too. It gave the story a more dramatic feel. Basically, what I'm saying is that everything was perfect, I didn't find any major errors or mistakes, and I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work. :)
liscence2kill chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i loved it. you're a great writer.
lafred101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I remember reading this a while ago and I loved the hell out of it! This was great!
breathecalifornia chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
there isn't really anything i can say about how epic your writing is. there's just one thing that can really make it clear.

your story was so wonderful that i am crying right now.
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
It was wonderful, very well written and it tugs on the heart strings in all the right places. Keep up the good work, your story was fantastic.