Reviews for A Very UnBrotherly Conversation
vereor black king chapter 1 . 8/28
I swear, I'm in love with the way you write, and this was AWESOME! It's really difficult to choose the story I liked the most, really. Like, the one of the Sandwich Talk, that's hilarious, but also the one at,the starting! And, it's also nice the way you have Sesshomaru speaking, I can really picture him speaking like that. Oh, and the lemon/smut is Great!
Thumbs up, you're great!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 7/7
Awww, this made me cry! You're a meanie, but I love you for writing this :) Was that Naraku that came and took away Inu?

Aww when Inu came back, it was so sweet! And they stayed together, and ended up more than friends *sniffle* This was so awesome!

This was so very sweet, but of course my depraved side wants to read about their wedding night *wiggles eyebrows* sounds incredible ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 7/7
lol! I had trouble reading all of it, I was alternately laughing my ass off and embarrassed for the guys!

LOVED Inu's sum-up of what he'd learned 'Koga has sex because he's a meanie'
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 7/7
omg LMAO! I knew when Kagome said it might help claws grow...Knew Inu was gonna try. But *giggles* Sess got curious *giggles some more* I would have loved to witness this! Sess was doing Inu's toes! omg Did Inu do Sess's toes?
Convo was great! 'Poof, be gone. I'm busy' and 'Show me how this works' I read this whole chap twice before reviewing! :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 7/7
*jaw dropped* LOL! This was so great! 'Can't answer. Class is over. Good-bye' Yeah, that totally says Inu was telling the truth!
Loved the 'fuck' convo! Yes that is an extremely versatile word! I love this fucking story. See, Sess?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 7/7
omg This was great! The note train..I remember it well!
btw I was totally reading part of this between my fingers when Inu was getting embarrassed! Can't wait to see the rest ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 7/7
HA! Yes, use At&T! Damn, I wanna know how that went on Sess's side! Did he think Inu was being silent after he said that?

Losing signal sucks! 'Can you hear me now?' No, the fuck I can't lol!

btw It tickled me to see the words Decisions, decisions at the beginning, as I have an InuxSess fic titled 'Decisions, Decisions' *giggles* Sorry, I'm easily amused sometimes :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 7/7
Aww freakin adorable! Poor Inu sounded a bit desperate, didn't he? So was Sess planning to ask him all along?
Would like to see what Inu looks like in blue!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 7/7
omg Laughed the whole damn time! This was hilarious!
And yes, I would be very interested in how their little dispute went...most people would say Sess dom always, but oh my, I do love a submissive Sess ;)
darklightening chapter 9 . 6/15
Very good read, was a fun story. Thanks for sharing!
HelpMeImCrying chapter 6 . 4/4
I'm literally pissing myself ohmygod
ankwhat chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Really cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I've read a story that goes like this too. Only differences are Sasuke and Naruto are Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and Shippo and Kohaku are Itachi and Neji (respectively). Still doesn't get old though.
sakurablossomhime chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
My god I loved the 'sex sandwich'. I also like Naraku and Sesshomaru doing anything remotely sexytimes so there is that too
kyuumihaira chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I loved these little stories! I was nearly on the floor laughing when it was the nail polish story! Awesome! Thank you!