Reviews for A Very UnBrotherly Conversation
HelpMeImCrying chapter 6 . 4/4
I'm literally pissing myself ohmygod
ankwhat chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Really cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I've read a story that goes like this too. Only differences are Sasuke and Naruto are Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and Shippo and Kohaku are Itachi and Neji (respectively). Still doesn't get old though.
sakurablossomhime chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
My god I loved the 'sex sandwich'. I also like Naraku and Sesshomaru doing anything remotely sexytimes so there is that too
kyuumihaira chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I loved these little stories! I was nearly on the floor laughing when it was the nail polish story! Awesome! Thank you!
soto.coyote14 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Nice work!
noname chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
they should have compared their moms, but it would be sesshomarus mom obviously tho,but anyways! this chapter was funny! i love stories were inu n sess get along like this !
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was amusing, I couldn't stop smiling! xDDD
chibiPrussia chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
OMG this story had me rolling! You are not only awesome at making people laugh but also making them feel what the charaters feel! The chapter with baby yasha and sess pulled at my heart strings! You are trully great!
librarat chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Oooh, he's gonna have his work cut out for him in a few months huh?
librarat chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
AW! That's so cute!
librarat chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I would be horrified if my little brother asked me this question... Oh my gosh... that's such a terrifying thought!
librarat chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Oh, this is just priceless... OMG, that's freakin hilarious!
iamrebornthruhim chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I liked this dedication chapter :) it's actually one of the few family inucest stories I like. It sounds like you got a really bad review and whatever they said, their wrong. Your one of the best writers I know of. You stories are sweet, hilarious, romantic, and if people can't see that, they don't have a good taste in stories.

I love your work and look forward to reading more of your stories :3
iamrebornthruhim chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I freaking died laughing! This chapter is just freaking killing me! xD