Reviews for Waiting for Godot … erm … Harry
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/29
To answer the question whether or not Bumbleohsomore would ever give up, the answer is simply no. There being being no passage time he can never realize that the moment he's waiting for has come and gone with him even noticing. He'll spend Eternity waiting for Harry and the soul fragment of Riddle to show up never knowing how much time has past. It's doubtful if his soul will ever move on unless the POWERS decide to finally clue him in. When or if they do, he's going to be having a long time to explain why he did what he did and what gave him the right to play in their sandbox. Turn me over, I'm done on this side? Have fun figuring that out.
Reader chapter 1 . 3/26
If anything good can be said about Dumbledore, he is one patient bastard. Well, he'll be sitting his sorry ass there until the end of time, or until someone else dies and informs him of what Hermione and Luna did to save Harry.

I'm guessing that the train they boarded and the train Dumbledore sees are in different dimensions, meaning his train never pulled out while theirs did.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 3/6
nice so he will be there forever then lol
I would assume Harry Hermione and Luna went back into their younger bodies when they died? Most stories I read like this have them in their 21 year old bodie s
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I wonder if being stuck in his own ego is Dumbledore's Hell or Heaven.

Fortunately the rest of the world was spared this time. And hooray for H/Hr/L. Best OT3 in this fandom.
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
nice very nice
Draco122
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Great story. A very novel way to deal with a horcrux. And I think H/Hr/L is a very nice pairing (grouping?). Thanks.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I'm usually not much for evil Dumbledore stories, but I think that this was rather well done. Not to mention that, unlike many of the writers who frequent this site, took care to use proper grammar and spelling throughout. Excellent work.
Random Nargle chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Classic! The classic, I tell ya!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
pretty cool one-shot! that method of removing the horcrux is interesting! (_)
Wayne chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
It would be funny at the end when Dumbledore reached for another lemon drop he was out
BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Loved it as much the second time as I did the first. Thank you.
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Gold. Pure, unblemished gold.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I love how you handled Dumbledore in this fic. Really makes you stop and think about what it truly means to "exist outside of time". Fantastic.
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
would have been funnier if you said that the parchment that was conjured was in Akkaddian or Sumerian or something, and contained a recipe for haggis.