Reviews for Waiting for Godot … erm … Harry
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/29
nice very nice
Draco122
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 8/28
Great story. A very novel way to deal with a horcrux. And I think H/Hr/L is a very nice pairing (grouping?). Thanks.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 8/4
I'm usually not much for evil Dumbledore stories, but I think that this was rather well done. Not to mention that, unlike many of the writers who frequent this site, took care to use proper grammar and spelling throughout. Excellent work.
Random Nargle chapter 1 . 6/22
Classic! The classic, I tell ya!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/29
pretty cool one-shot! that method of removing the horcrux is interesting! (_)
Wayne chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
It would be funny at the end when Dumbledore reached for another lemon drop he was out
BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Loved it as much the second time as I did the first. Thank you.
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Gold. Pure, unblemished gold.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I love how you handled Dumbledore in this fic. Really makes you stop and think about what it truly means to "exist outside of time". Fantastic.
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
would have been funnier if you said that the parchment that was conjured was in Akkaddian or Sumerian or something, and contained a recipe for haggis.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Love your title and reference to Beckett! This was a terrific story and I really like your writing! I can't wait to read more of your amazing stories!
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Brilliant thank you
mobulis chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
If the veil doesn't work if the whole soul doesn't go through then how would this work since harry has only a piece of voldemorts soul?
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014