Reviews for Waiting for Godot … erm … Harry
Wayne chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
It would be funny at the end when Dumbledore reached for another lemon drop he was out
BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Loved it as much the second time as I did the first. Thank you.
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Gold. Pure, unblemished gold.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I love how you handled Dumbledore in this fic. Really makes you stop and think about what it truly means to "exist outside of time". Fantastic.
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
would have been funnier if you said that the parchment that was conjured was in Akkaddian or Sumerian or something, and contained a recipe for haggis.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Love your title and reference to Beckett! This was a terrific story and I really like your writing! I can't wait to read more of your amazing stories!
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Brilliant thank you
mobulis chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
If the veil doesn't work if the whole soul doesn't go through then how would this work since harry has only a piece of voldemorts soul?
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Interesting
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Well done :)
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Satan, if you are reading this, PLEASE grab Albus Dumbledore by the throat and PERSONALLY drag him through all seven levels of HELL!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Gotcha! Barmy Dumbledore.
Kurrent chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Good heavens, I love this one too. And it ALL MAKES SENSE. Significantly more sense that what the movies or books expected us to believe, in fact. I love it.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Great read. I enjoyed the clever thought of removing the Horcrux via the Veil. I also liked the part where Fleur gave Hermione the vial to drink and clear the potions/spells from Ron and the Weasleys. Funny leaving Dumbledore to eternity waiting for his plan to succeed.
UltimateGrr chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I'd love to see an ending for this where the trio just demolishes Dumbledore's plan and gives him a blue screen of death.