Reviews for Zoo Tales
Moriko no Hikari chapter 3 . 2/9
I've just noticed, you misspelt Okapis. If you haven't, I'd like to know what exactly an 'Opaki' happens to be... That's not sarcasm, I actually want to know.
Madjedjjlill chapter 6 . 2/2
Yay! Thank you for telling me about these extra zoo tales. I'm now off to read more of your fantastic stories.
The Timmynator chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Mr. Pessimal, I salute you. Your portrayal of the classic 'Parrot Sketch' was masterful. May you continue to write in such an exceedingly brilliant fashion for a great length of time yet!
The Timmynator chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Aha, I see that the wonderful Mr. Harris merits mention in this exquisite tale! I am impressed at the thoroughness with which you conduct your research, Mr. Pessimal.
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
You are, frankly, amazing. I cannot believe that I haven't come across your work sooner. I personally believe that the Shadowing Lemma is a creature most underrepresented in the esteemed Sir Pratchett's novels. Bravo, I say, bravo!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
You've corrupted and convinced me. Tomorrow, I ask the library for the first of the Discworld series.

Somehow I'm not terribly upset by this.
Firecadet chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Excellent reading.
Always highly amusing.
Cannot wait to see what comes next in all stories.
tripod chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Ah Woyaya. Beautiful seven. Thanks for the reminder, just listened to it again
Freyalyn chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Lovely, fascinating, clever as ever. Keeps me on my toes, spotting all the references as they whizz past!
Freyalyn chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Lovely! Couple of good sniggers in this one, plus at least one proper pause for thought. (And a typo)
rhidragon chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
lol, snigger *watches sketch in mind as reading*

Freyalyn chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Oh dear... how could you do this to us? On the other hand, I'm surprised you haven't managed it before. I hope you're proud of yourself. (Should be;))
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Yay, the Parrot Sketch!
Freyalyn chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Glad you're back, and straight in the swing of things by the look of it. I shall have great fun catching up on your new stuff. Thank you.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 3 . 11/27/2012