Reviews for Zoo Tales
a.t.m.schipperijn chapter 7 . 1/13
Some small grammatical errors:

In story:
"Melitta weas" should be "Melitta was"
"lest its message" should be "least its message"
"The bits ... was particularly interesting" should be "The bit .. was particularly interesting" or "The bits .. were particularly interesting"

In note 1: "ti use" should be "to use"

In notes dump: "beleives" should be "believes"
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 3/4/2020
Oh dear.
Freyalyn chapter 8 . 3/4/2020
Oops...
Charlie Sutton chapter 7 . 1/28/2020
Marx and Spentzer’s. Jesus Christ.

I bloody love your writing, mate.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 7 . 1/24/2020
Last I knew it was chameleons who had the long sticky-shooty tongues. Not geckos.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2020
I'd have been really worried about about the potential buildup of honeycomb cells wit 7a sides.
ivanthemostlysane chapter 7 . 1/17/2020
Always nice to have a new chapter pop up...

Surprised there was no reference to Granny Weatherwax (mayhersoulhavemercyonthegods) since it is known that she could Borrow a entire hive/swarm.
KsandraMallan chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
That entire parrot section had me in stitches. XD
Moriko no Hikari chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
I've just noticed, you misspelt Okapis. If you haven't, I'd like to know what exactly an 'Opaki' happens to be... That's not sarcasm, I actually want to know.
Madjedjjlill chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Yay! Thank you for telling me about these extra zoo tales. I'm now off to read more of your fantastic stories.
The Timmynator chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Mr. Pessimal, I salute you. Your portrayal of the classic 'Parrot Sketch' was masterful. May you continue to write in such an exceedingly brilliant fashion for a great length of time yet!
The Timmynator chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Aha, I see that the wonderful Mr. Harris merits mention in this exquisite tale! I am impressed at the thoroughness with which you conduct your research, Mr. Pessimal.
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
You are, frankly, amazing. I cannot believe that I haven't come across your work sooner. I personally believe that the Shadowing Lemma is a creature most underrepresented in the esteemed Sir Pratchett's novels. Bravo, I say, bravo!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
You've corrupted and convinced me. Tomorrow, I ask the library for the first of the Discworld series.

Somehow I'm not terribly upset by this.
Firecadet chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Excellent reading.
Always highly amusing.
Cannot wait to see what comes next in all stories.