Reviews for Dragonborn
Dario Soto chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I like this story. The way you have Alex have all the powers of a dragon is pretty cool. The way you write the story and plot is interesting I have a couple quesitons for you:

Since you named him Dragonborn, will he use some Shouts? If so, that would be awesome!

Why is this a Normal Story and not a Cross-over? It should be more of a X-Men: Evolution/Skyrim storyline. Not that I am complaining or anything. It is an interesting story.

Will this be a OC/X23 pairing?

And lastly and more inportantly: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE?! Just as I was liking this story, the last update was almost a year ago! Please update!

Other than that, go job in this story.
ikickedyou chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Great story so far! It's a shame you haven't posted any new chapters. Definitely bring this story back to life!
megatronus89 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
dragonborn... u named after a character from elder scrolls?... not bad actually pretty damn awesome i wanna hear more of this dragonborn it is quite enjoyble to read. and is it gonna be a pairing with "dragonborn" and x-23? if so it be great.

sincerily

megatronus
TheRavenFlute chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Hey please update soon. Love the oc !
bryan mccloud chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
yo continue the story man...

i find it really nice to read...

if alex is going to be the protagonist then the x23 which you mention by adding the name beside your heading as part of the story(x-men:evolution-rated T...etc) should not be part of the sentence i mention in the bracket unless she is alex's girlfriend...lol.
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
this is a great story keep going
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
nice job on this chapter and on the fight scene in it against the brotherhood. I look forward to seeing how things go in the next chapter for alex.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
AWESOME ! Keep going.
payn92 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Excellent work, you kept all your thoughts complete, and details were good. Werent really any mistakes that I noted, and I'm really enjoying the story thus far.

Keep up the good work and update soon,

Payn92
son of wind chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Sweet chapter, Love it! keep it up!
AVP5 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Wow cool and I like the fights well done. Update when you can please.
payn92 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Ok, first, excellent story so far. Like the character, not really unbelievable. you've done good giving Alex a personality, not making them all the same.

And some constructive critisism. First, and I cannot stress this enough, finish your thoughts. One example I can give is you combined two thoughts when Xavier went to a computer while naming X-23. Thats one mistake that, while trivial, can detour a reader away from your story. Also, while the training sim was excellent in details, stuff like explaining Alex's power was rather over explained. I dont mean that you shouldn't explain it, but try to avoid being redundant.

All in all, just make sure you read it after you finish, as if you were the audience, make sure it makes sense, and everything flows.

Still excellent work regardless, and I looke forward to more, keep up the good work.

Payn92
son of wind chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Really cool story please keep it up!
Quill N. Inque chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
An excellent start! It will be very interesting to see where you're going with this. The dragon-power you've come up with is very creative and original, and the protagonist is easy for the reader to relate to. All in all, a good beginning for your story.
AVP5 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Nice chapter again and yay x-23 is part of the group good job update when you can please.