Reviews for 101 Ways To Kill Jar Jar Binks
word chapter 1 . 5/26
fuck i love this so much xD you r giving me liiiiife x3333 im so glad i can find someone with the same guilty pleasures as me OwO
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
could you do 101 ways to kill Darth Sidious, with Padmé killing him for turning her husband to the darkside?
Guest chapter 37 . 8/28/2016
lammas with hats gimme a cookie
luca chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
make him drink bleach
MLGhungrydew chapter 88 . 1/23/2016
Follow up to first comment: While scavenging on Jakku, Rey finds the Book of Spells, and Brings Jar Jar back to life. Then you can decide the rest if you want to try this story idea.
MLGhungrydew chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
You should make a Star Wars: The Force Awakens expansion pack
Elphabalover101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Personally, I like Jar Jar, but I think I'm still gonna enjoy reading this! Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! also i think that a sarrlacc is good choice for the end of u make a 101 ways to kill my little pony, becaus im an anti brony and alot of other people are.(im a 12 yr old.
Starkiller chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Put that obi wan and the jedi order and cody and REX are also annoyed!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This story is awesome!
Meh chapter 101 . 12/2/2014
The ending was okay, I guess. I'm glad that piece of shit Jar Jar is gone but why did everyone else have to die? I liked those characters (except Jar Jar). Overall, I'm happy Tard-Tard Stinks is dead and that's all I could ask for.
Super Fanfic Entertainment chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Good one.
Nashog chapter 101 . 2/10/2014
Can you do death by plothole and then death by Mary Sue. Those could be quite humorous.
Hex10 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
OMG! I imagine the cloaked people as the Akatsuki.
Hex10 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Yay! I haven't read this in a while. I love this story so much! You should add more ways for jar jar to die!