Reviews for Playtime
cellaria chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Some of this series I really like! The spanking sessions are insanely hot & the aftermath are my fav parts! but some of it seems a bit too..coerced. I really adore your Draco & don't find him ooc I think it's fairly plausible actually. Harry however is beyond ooc & sometimes a bit of an ass. & omg there are way too many exclamation points after things he says XD it sets a weird tone. He could be an amazing dom & still be kinder & more himself. Yes there are often rules in a dom sub relationship but this is a rather unequal one. Draco has no experience whatsoever so they go on Harry's whims & experiments. Not exactly a trust inducing environment lol. & they often don't discuss things in a calm, rational setting before the heat of the moment which is really inappropriate & then Draco is too afraid saying no will make Harry leave him maybe forever & Harry is too manipulative about it. I can understand needing that a little in the beginning bc of Draco's reluctance but they should've at least gone over basic boundaries & a checklist of some sort when Draco agreed to this. They don't even have a safe word XD I'm very glad Harry didn't actually pierce him bc that would not be right here. Also I think once things were set they should've been acting more like real friends/boyfriends. Every single interaction is about control & sex. There really should be more to it & I think this Draco especially would need more after this or he'd eventually start breaking & feeling upset. He might be submissive in the bedroom but he still actually needs to be properly loved just as much as he needs to submit. actual quality time just being together outside of the bedroom & d/s scenario would do them worlds of good. I think they need more than just fucking bc while that's an important aspect here.. it's all they seem to do. Harry says he can talk to him whenever but he doesn't act like it. Once the dynamic was established even if they carry it over a bit into daily life they should try other normal things too. If they're planning to fall in love they should be strengthening the rest of their relationship as well. Doing so will only deepen their trust & bond & ultimately make the sex that much better. I think if you do a sequel it would be nice for it to be about expanding on that & coming out as a couple & learning to balancing things. Draco should get a little more freedom because he's earned it and they now should trust each other. It still doesn't mean anyone needs to know about their bedroom dynamics ;)
K chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
ok now, even i think the cock piercing is a little much. if i were Draco i would at least hold out out on piercing my genitals until Harry did his too... and then i still probably wouldn'tdo it. Harry must be outta his mind.
Srienia chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It is great that their relationship continues to grow through the oneshots
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
AH! I want to read about that piercing being done! . would be cool if you wrote a one-shot of it ;)
lulu chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i really like dominate harry and submissive draco, i hope yo wrote more oneshots like this
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
helga1967 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So hot! Beautiful and sexy.
VampQhuinn chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love this series of stories. I know you said that there really wasn't a time line, but what happens when school is over? I would hope that Harry wouldn't let Draco go, I feel that they are falling in love slowly. Keep up the good work, love them.
Alli97nomel chapter 1 . 10/23/2011

I absolutely loved it. Harry was such a strong character in this story, he was so dominant. I seriously felt the desperate need, it was great. I definitely think your best work. It made me laugh as well, when Draco was like "Bastard." It was hilarious because it was the best he had ever felt but Harry made him work for it. I was a shocked as Draco when Harry was like "Piercing." It was very captivating also. I also felt how Harry felt when he told Draco that it meant a lot to him when he had submitted willingly, very good job with that. Slowly but surely Draco is becoming more and more willing because he knows that Harry is capable of make him feel amazing and watching Draco grow from stubborn and embarrassed to this has been something is I enjoy reading. I thought that Draco feeling embarrassed over masturbating in front of Harry was very real, like it is something that would really happen, so that made it more real for me. But OH MY GOD Draco wanted it SO BAD I was literally dying with him! When the ring came out I was just like 'Oh poor thing!'. It was a very well written chapter, you have a way of writing their personalities very individually :)

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to read!
Murasaki Tsuki chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
So so great once again! I love your work! :)
dominygringa chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
luved it
Simply.Scarfy chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love it! Pure genius! But, I have to say that I don't like the idea of Bottom!Harry, so I probably won't be reading that one. Sorry :/

Love these follow ups though!
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yay! So happy that you added the piercing idea. Please write more cause i'd love to actually read about draco with the piercing :D
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Holy HELL! Poor Draco! Glad he enjoys this stuff!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 10/22/2011